Chapter 4 -Dangerous Games

Lauren pulls closed the curtains but it was too late. The two figures had seen her. She pops her head around the curtains to see if they were still there. They were. Lauren recognised one of them, from her party. He was a tall-ish man who said he was her Mum's friend. She heard a knock on the door. She slung herself under the duvet. 

*knock knock* - No answer

*Knock Knock* - Still no answer

Lauren heard her Mum wake up. She opened her bedroom door to find her Mum about to unlock the front door. 

"MUM - NO," Lauren shouts in despair.

The two men storm in. Lauren watches on as they pin Hilary up against the wall, demanding to tell them where Lauren was. 

"Sh..She's at a friend's house," Hilary says, trying to protect her daughter.

"Don't lie to me, you have one more chance, where is she?" the shadowy figure says.

"I told you, she's at a friends house," Hilary, lying once again.

Lauren see's him taking out a gun of his pocket. He brings it up behind him, then points it to her head. Hilary shivers with fear. Lauren slowly tip-toes down the stairs without the person noticing. The other stranger has gone. They must of had a bust-up. Lauren goes to kick him in the privates.

"OWWWWW" he screams.

"Mum, quick run," Lauren shreiks out, trying to get her mum to safety.

"What about you hunny?" she asks.

"Trust me, I have a plan, just go quickly. I will be fine," Lauren re-assures her.

The man starts to get up off the ground whilst holding onto his privates. He pulls himself up and graps Lauren by the hair. He drags her to his black car which is on the driveway. Lauren looks up at her window to make sure her plan was still working. He shoves Lauren into the trunk of his car. He covers her mouth and nose with an old rag which had a chemical on it. The next you know....Lauren's unconsious.