Chapter 12

Recap

I did kiss her and it was amazing.

"What the hell?" We hear everyone say. We pulled apart smiling.

"Nate and I are officially going out." Kate says.

"Oh my god I knew it." Alyssa says running up to us.

Kate's POV

"Kate did I say you were allowed a boyfriend? 'Cause I don't remember saying that." Connor says to me.

"Nope Daddy but does it look like I care?" I smirk at him.

"So Alyssa where is your special guy? It's not like you and Kate to be different like this." Connor says. We all laugh.

"Well at the moment he's out eating pickles with elephants if you must know." Alyssa says.

"I see." Austin says.

"Oh my god guys! I have to introduce you to Shawn and Poppy. Guys! Get over here!" They walk over to us.

"Hi I'm Austin."

"Hi Nate."

"Hey I'm Levi."

"Hey I'm Drew."

"And we are The Tide." They all say together.

Alyssa, Connor and I laugh while Shawn and Poppy look at them like they're very strange.

"Don't worry guys. It's just what they say before like every cover on their YouTube channel." I say.

"Righttttt. Well nice to meet you guys but I am very very hungry and food is calling my name." Shawn says laughing.

"So are we. Come with us." Alyssa says.

"Where are you guys heading?" Poppy asks.

"Chipotle." Levi says, choosing for us as we hadn't actually decided yet.

"You're way too obsessed Levi." I say.

"Eww let's not go there. It's disgusting." Shawn says.

"WHAT?!" All they boys say glaring at him.

"Chill. I was kidding. I just wanted to see your reaction." Shawn says laughing.

"Good. Because I was thinking I might have to knock some sense into you." Drew says.

"Violence is not the answer." Alyssa says hitting Drew.

"Hey! Says you!" Drew replies laughing.

"Alright let's go." Connor says.

"Poppy, Shawn, I have a challenge for you. Which one of these boys is my boyfriend?" I question.

"Ummmmmmmmm Levi?" Poppy says. I just shake my head.

"Oh my god. Poppy it's Nate. Do you not see the way he looks at her."  Shawn says.

"AWWWWWW." She says. "I totally ship it. #Knate4Lyf."

"Oh my god Poppy. You're so weird but I'm with you on that one." Alyssa says smirking. She gets out her phone.

"Alyssa what are you doing..?" I ask her slightly scared.

Alyssa's POV

I look at Poppy and she takes out her phone too. I can tell we are doing the same thing.
I open up Twitter and tweet. @AlyssaBall: #Knate4Lyf

Poppy retweeted it and then tweeted @PoppyIs_Awesome: @TheTideNate and @KateBall are adorable.

Kate's POV