Chapter 5

Kate's POV

We had left the hospital and it was kinda late but I had gotten over being tired. Drew volunteered to stay with Alyssa tonight.

I was currently sitting on the couch on Twitter talking to some of our fans.

@kateandalyssa_nz: How are you??? #AskKate @KateAndAlyssa

@kateandalyssa_nz I'm alright now, today has been a long day.

@alyssaandkate_ohio Is Alyssa in hospital?? #AskKate @KateAndAlyssa

@alyssaandkate_ohio Yes she is but she's ok.

I talked to fans for awhile until I decided to stop. I was scrolling through our Twitter and saw that our fans had started a hashtag for Alyssa

#GetWellSoonAlyssa

I screenshoted it and sent it to her.

Looks what the fans have done

*with photo*

OMG they're amazing :)

The boys had gone to bed but I knew they weren't asleep because they were all tweeting.

I replied to one of Nate's tweets

I thought you were supposed to be sleeping @thetidenate

I waited for his reply

Can't sleep shouldn't you be sleeping as well @KateAndAlyssa

Haven't even gone to bed yet still on the couch @thetidenate

I was chilling on the couch watching some good old Spiderman when I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I knew it was one of the boys. i pretended like i didn't even notice.

"What you up toooooooooooooo?" I heard Levi say.

"Watching Spiderman of course now be quiet or i'll have to kill you." I replied. He sat down next to me and watched. I took at picture and posted it on twitter.

Watching Spiderman with @thetidelevi

After the movie we sat and talked about Levi's life back home in California and his family. We started to get tired so decided to go to bed. I didn't really sleep that night just layed in my bed thinking about life.

At about 6:30 I got out of bed and went downstairs to get a drink. COFFEE I NEED STARBUCKS. I didn't get changed into my pjs last night I 'slept' in trackies and a hoodie.

I grabbed my car keys and wallet and left the house. When I got to starbucks and ordered for Alyssa, Drew and I. Once they were ready I walked across the road to the hospital.

I walked to Alyssa's room to see Drew still sleeping and Alyssa

"Good Morning." I said.

"Morning."

"I brought starbucks." I said handing it to her

"Thank you so much."

"I gotta go but I bought one for Drew too." I handed her the other drink and left. I walked back to my car and went back home.

When I arrived home and no one was up. I was so tired that I went and layed down on the couch.

I was watching The Avengers when I heard footsteps, I looked towards the door to see Nate And Austin standing there.

"What? You're interrupting The Avengers." I said annoyed because I love the Avengers.

"YOU WATCHED SPIDERMAN WITHOUT US!" Austin and Nate yelled.