Chapter 13

August POV

I just landed in Atlanta, I had two shows out here which made it easier for me. I'd be able to sleep in my own bed. I walked through my front door and dropped my bags off to the side of the stairs. I heard some shuffling coming from upstairs, I jogged up stairs, ready to pop on whoever it was in my crib.

I pushed open the door and there laying in my bed in her bra and panty, Marie. I stepped back out the room and then stepped back in and stood at the foot of my bed.

"How the fuck you got in my crib?"

"The spare key under the flower pot"

Shit. I thought to myself, time to change that shit.

Marie was a shawty I put the naughty on from time to time ... when I needed it.

But I had forgotten all about her since I've been in New York, and since I was so caught up with trynna get at Audrey, she really didn't cross my mine.

"Shawty, you gots to go" I stood at my bedroom door frame.

"Wait, what?"

"You heard me, time for you to bounce Marie"

"What the fuck August, you went to New York, didn't answer none of my texts and I show up to yo motherfucking house so you can hit this, and you tellin me to bounce?"

She hopped off my bed and was beginning to walk towards me. I'd be lying if I said her body wasn't banging but FOCUS August, focus.

"Cut the shit Marie, and go home, I'm tired and I want to be in my spot alone"

I walked around her towards my bathroom. She followed closed behind me, slowly putting on her pull over sweater.

"But babyyyyyy" she whined.

"Marie"

"I missed you"

"That's nice and all but forreal a real nigga tired"

"You know what, fuck you!"

"You already have"

She walked over to the bed and picked up her sweats and shoes and walked out my room. Five minutes I heard the front door slam shut. I rolled my eyes at this chick walking up in my shit no warning. I looked at my bed and just threw myself on it.

I woke about four hours later, I heard my phone ringing, I checked my screen it was my mama calling me up.

"Hey mama"

"Oh so you don't know how to call your mother and tell her, 'Hey ma, I landed I'm alive?"

"Hey ma I landed, I'm alive" I began to laugh.

"Boy don't play with me" she huffed.

"Whats up Mama? How are you?"

"I'm good baybeh, was just checking on you, hope you taking things slow"

"Taking it slow ma, I'm fine, I'm chilling" I yawned.

"Hmm, were you sleeping?"

"Yes I was mam"

"Don't mam me boy!" she laughed.

"Listen, Auggie, when you have a chance go visit your nieces, you haven't seen them in over a month"

"Ah, yes Mama, I'll do that before I make these moves to my shows"

"Please do baybeh"

I got off the phone with my Mama and looked at the time it was 10 o'clock. I wonder if Audrey was up and was it too soon to call her up?