Chapter 39

Audrey POV

Audrey woke up feeling like crap. If she didn't know she was pregnant she would think she caught a stomach bug on that damn plane.

She rolled on her side and watch as the sun tried to peak through the curtains. She had spent last night in her room, watching television with room service.

But this morning her stay was over. She was flying back to New York and not looking back.

Her thoughts hadn't let her sleep last night. Deep down inside she was happy about this baby and August. For once things had seemed to be going good in her favor, she loved him and she now knew that.

She loved how he bit his bottom lip when he was thinking of what to say. How he smiled when ever he saw her or how his accent was stronger when he was hype or upset. She loved how his hugs always made her feel so safe. The way he would caress her face as he held her a night. She loved how he always listened to her talk about all the things under the sun. But more so how he always had a response for everything.

Audrey let out a loud sigh. She lifted her body and sat up in bed. She drank a little of her ginger ale she had left, she silently said a prayer so that she wouldn't vomit. She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and got ready to shower.

August POV

August arrived at the hotel early in the morning and although he came alone, he tried his best to be low key.

He walked up to the front desk.

"Good Morning sir"

"Mawnin love"

"How can I help you?"

"My wife, she staying here, Audrey McCall, I need her room number"

The woman typed into the computer and her face went from a smile to a frown.

"I'm sorry Miss McCall has checked out"

"Checked out?" I asked.

"Yes about 30 minutes ago, you've probably just missed her"

I shook my head.

I walked out to valet.

"Fuck!" I mumbled.

So she was just gonna dip and not hear me the fuck out ?

Omniscient POV

Audrey walked through customs and was now waiting for her flight. She felt the urge to cry but she mentally couldn't allow herself to do that right now.

Wait till you get home ... She told herself.

Her body had finally calmed down, she was feeling like herself again.

She sat facing the window looking out at the beautiful sunny day. She couldn't help but smile when the thought of August finding out entered her mind. But she shook that thought when the sight of Miracle Whip being in his home entered her mind.

She wanted to hate his guts right now for playing her stupid but she couldn't. She just couldn't ....

August sat in traffic, trying to rush to the airport to find Audrey before she flew back to New York.

"I can't believe this shit!" He yelled out of frustration in whip.

Just as he was flipping the fuck out, his phone rang.

"What up T?"

T was his least favorite person right now but he was still his mans so he kept his cool.