Argument

After an hour of texting Alex about how I hurt Penny's feelings, I finally decided to give it another go. "Hey, Ima try this asking thing again. xD" *send* I open my door and walk to the other side of the house to my grandparents room. "Hey Penny." I say casually as if this morning never happened. "Hi cutie." She replies. Penny isn't known to hold grudges. "So I was wondering... if maybe, possibly, hopefully, Alex and I could go to a One Direction concert June 3rd..?" I ask looking down. "No, you are behind in school and you're failing 3 classes." she says and goes back to doing ccomputer work. "Penny, the concert is 4 months away, I have tons of time to catch up and bring my grades up." I say getting upset. "Amanda, no. Plus we don't have money." She says. I can tell she's making up excuses. Why can't they just Fucking trust me?? "Alex and I are saving up money!! Who said I was asking you to buy the tickets? I only asked permission to go!" I say raising my voice. "The answer is no." she says calmly and then gets up and goes to the restroom. "you fucking cunt.. stop being a bitch." I mumble under my breath and go tl my room slamming my door. I pick up my phone and check my texts. 2 unread messages. both from Alex. "kk" and "what did she say?" Tears started to form in my eyes. I was so pissed. "she is being a cunt and said no because apparently 4 months isn't enough time to get caught up and raise my grade in school." *send* I wipe my eyes. 'Why can't they let me go? Alex is almost fucking 20.' I think to myself. "it's not like Alex is a guy." I say to myself. *bzz bzz* "That's retarted. so we can't go?" I felt horrible reading her text. I'm not going to let her down. "Oh we're going. I will work my ass off to be able to go." *send* I check the time. "Damn, its already 4:30. I wonder what time I woke up." I say talking to myself again. *bzz bzz* "yay! well ima take a nap, I will text you when I wake up." 'A nap? that's not a bad idea..' I think in my head. "okaii, me too" *send* I put down my phone and lay down on my bed and drifted to sleep.