Somewhere Only We Know - Ch. 2

Koaru pushed open the large doors by turning the golden handles slightly downwards. He peered in and his eyes came to rest on Mori strumming an acoustic guitar with Honey sitting criss cross applesauce on the floor beside him. Still no sign of Hikaru. Mori strummed a few notes and the song was familiar to Kaoru, yet he couldn't place his finger on it. "See Mitskuni? That's the beginning chords to the song I'm gonna play for you tomorrow." Mori said in his usual expressionless tone and blank eyes. Honey smiled widely like he always did, shutting his eyes and lifting his smile up to his nose. The grin was from ear to ear with joy. "That was great Takashi! I absoluetly cannot wait to hear what your "Seranade Song" for me is!" Honey laughed in his boy-lolita manner. Still no sign of Hikaru. Kaoru decided to get more in depth in this missing case and walked fully into the Music Room. He shut the door softly behind him but still caught the attention of Mori. Sometimes he swore Mori had senses 100000x better than anyone else. And when Mori looked over at him, Honey did as well. "Hey Kao-chan! Where's Hika-chan? Have you guys already discussed his "Seranade Song" for you yet?" Honey asked excitedly. Other than Tamaki, he guessed Honey was the next most excited about this challenge. It was new to them after all. They are a Host Club, they make women happy.. not a Glee Club who sing songs all day. But it is work, Tamaki explained. All the guests that were willing to show up the day of presentations were fully welcome to watch the men sing their feelings out to the person of their choosing. The ladies had always seem to be a fan of homosexual friendships between all of them. That's what the "Brotherly Love" tactic the twins used was so popular. Now only if they knew that it was REAL love now. Kaoru shook his head of all the thoughts and focused on the main one. Where was Hikaru? "I don't know where Hikaru is Honey.. I hope you guys may have seen him?" Kaoru sighed, hoping one of the men was going to help him out at least a little bit. Honey sat on the floor and shrugged his shoulders up a little, turning to Mori to see his answer. "I think I saw him by Tamaki's piano earlier. Check there." Mori said, as deep voiced and emotionally blank as ever. Kaoru only nodded and quickly thanked Mori for his help and turned towards the piano. He thought it would be weird for Hikaru to be there, nobody but Tamaki and occasionally Haruhi was there. Maybe the song he picked for him required piano. Kaoru shrugged and continued towards the grand piano. He pulled back the giant red curtain and saw the grand white piano that belonged to the king. Hikaru wasn't there. "Thanks for the suggestion Mori." Kaoru grunted in aggrivation to himself. He sighed and sat down on the bench. He sat his binder full of school things on the space of the bench seat next to him. "Where is that idiot?" He asked, laying his head back in wonder.