Somewhere Only We Know - Ch. 3

Kaoru had closed his eyes for a second but ended up falling asleep there, sitting on the piano bench with his head back, worrying about Hikaru. He could still hear outside noise since he was starting to wake up. "Hush, hush. He's in here from what Mori and Honey told me. I know you missed him, go. Go see if you can find him." He heard Tamaki's soothing voice. "B-But what if he's not in there? I can't go home without Kaoru! Not ever!" he heard another voice. A voice at least two tones deeper than his own. Was it.. it was.. can it be? It was Hikaru. Kaoru was flooding with happiness and even cracked the widest smile in his life but decided to pretend he was still sleeping so his twin could find him. He heard the footsteps that belonged to Hikaru and heard him begin to worry very. He even heard a few sniffles and tears form. Was this really Hikaru? His older brother? Crying like this because he couldn't find him? Crying his eyes out in front of everyone? He now felt bad for not just coming out and presenting himself to his brother. "He's not in here!" he heard Hikaru cry out, a few tears falling down on the ground. Kaoru was done with his little "pretend game" now. He couldn't stand hearing Hikaru cry, especially if he was the only one that could make him smile again. He grabbed his binder that was still next to him and stood, dusting off his uniform. He stepped from behind the piano curtain and tapped his crying brother/boyfriend on the shoulder. "Here I am Hikaru, sorry, I fell asleep on the piano bench." he said, turning him around. The tears of sadness soon turned into tears of pure joy as he saw him. He wrapped him in a huge hug as the other members smiled at the sight and all begin to walk away from the door and head home. "Where have you been all day?" Kaoru asked first. He definetly wanted the answer to that question. He spent all day, literally ALL DAY looking for his brother and now he suddenly shows up like magic. "What do you mean?" Hikaru asked, gathering his binder fully and tucking it under his arm. Kaoru detachted quickly from the embraceful hug and placed his hands on his hip. He raised an eyebrow and saw a wide, guilty smile appear on Hikaru's face. "Don't give me that Hikaru. You know you were away from me all day." he sassed. Hikaru leaned in and placed a sweet and powerful kiss on Kaoru's cheek, making his baby brother turn red. "I know, and I missed you every second of it." he slyly smiled. Though Kaoru's face was red and he was completely under Hikaru's spell, like he always was. His twin had a special way of erasing any angry feelings from him to completely put him under his will. "Okay.. you may be the sweetest brother/boyfriend ever, but that doesn't erase my question. Where were you all day?" Kaoru asked. Hikaru rolled his gold eyes, realizing that the kiss was paralyzing but not enough to get his boyfriend off his back. "I was working on my "Seranade Song" for you for tomorrow. Remember? I really wanted this to be a surprise and I wanted to find the perfect song. One that expresses how much I love you wihout giving hints to the club. I know how bad you want o keep us a secret." Hikaru smiled, taking Kaoru's hand. They intertwined their fingers and walked out of the room, talking and laughing like they always did. Not only did Kaoru know what he was doing, he knew where he was and that the song would be presented and all mysteries gone tomorrow.