Chapter 4

Consequences - it's not just a game

The bullying had gone on for some time now. The poor girl could no longer standing anymore. It was getting worse, simply unbearable. She smiled school and although no one said it at loud, we all knew her reason. It would have been hard for anyone to not to do the same. How it came out in the end we don't know exactly. Perhaps she simply had enough and told her parents. Or they noticed something was wrong. But it came out.

Her parents phoned the school and it didn't take long for the truth to come out. The consequence? Cassie was suspended for two months but after she posted awful comments on social media about how the girl was pathetic and a whole lot of things that was so much worse, the school expelled her. Sometimes I think, it's what she wanted.

And Kay? She was suspended for a month and sternly disciplined. Kay was not punished as severely as Cassie as she told the everyone that she was forced to do a lot of things and only bullied the girl because she was threatened by Cassie. Cassie was already long gone and because of previous good behaviour, they believed her. Her parents attitude to her was much more of a punishment.

Unsurprisingly, they were horrified when they lernt of what she did. Completely shocked at what they heard. How could it be true that their daughter was treating another student so badly? She had never seemed like someone who was easily lead. How did it get to this stage? Maybe they blamed themselves. Kay only felt their anger and disappointment towards her. She shut herself in the room, knowing how much she deserved it. Hating herself for what she had done. She longed to be able to rewind time. Go back to how everything was before.

A/N This has not been edited as I'm trying to complete the 10,000 words and I'm focusing on getting the word count first. It's kind of badly written. :-\ sorry! Please give me any advice you have! Thanks.

Storyseamstress