Chapter 4

Lexi's POV
After school Elie and Jax left and I met up with Jaleen. I tell him I have to change clothes cause I am tired of my leggings so we have to stop at my house which isn't far. We get there to br greeted by my mom. I walk in with Jaleen and just as I expected my mom pops out. "What are you doing here aren't you suppose to be at the park?" My mom questions. "No, Elie and Jax are going on a date." I reply. My mom then says,"Who is your friend? Is he just joining your group? Is he your boyfriend?" "Moooooooom!" I yell. Jaleen chuckles. "I am Jaleen. And no I am not her boyfriend." Jaleen says. I blush again then hurry up stairs to change. I can't leave him down there too long with my mom.
Jaleen's POV
I see Lexi walk up the stares still blushing. Her mom invites me to sit down. I sit down and she asks me if I want anything I say,"I'm fine Mrs. Brooks." "Ha, that is what all her friends that I meet for the first time say until they get comfortable. Trust me I have known Lexi's friends for a long time and they got comfortable after one day. Also, call me Dani." She says. Then she gets up and brings a tray of cookies. "We won't be long Dani." I tell her she just tells me to eat some and bring some with us. "So when did you meet Lexi? What are your intentions with her? Are some kind of psychotic freak? Do you even like tall girls? Do you know how to cook?" She asks. "Well, I met Lexi today cause well I was in a pickle and Jax came to help but they were very welcoming. I don't really have intentions with her yet because we are just friends. But if we did date I would treat her like a princess. No I am not a psychotic freak. I actually tall girls very pretty cause they're different. I actually love to cook and I have many hobbies like music and drawing." I nervously respond. She nods and smiles. I hear Lexi coming down the stares and I stand up. I see her and she changed into a crop top sweater with skinny jeans and combat boots. She put a little bow in her too. She looks pretty.
Lexi's POV
I walk down stairs and Jaleen is staring at me and I try to hide my blush with my hair but fail miserably. "Lexi hold on to this one he is good." My mom tells me and I roll my eyes.
Jaleen and I walk to his house.