Characters

Lexi: She is a funny, smart, athletic, and pretty. She tries to avoid arguments at all costs. She doesn't show her sensitive side because she is afraid she will turn into an emotional mess and get hurt. She is tall for age and is in the 9th grade. She stands over most of the boys. She is "5,6".
Jaleen: He is funny, kind, sort of dorky, smart, and cute. He is the type of guy who gets friend zoned easily. He is a calm person for the most part but is a little over the top at times. On top of all that he gets bullied by the other boys because he is short and different. He is "5'0".
Elie: She is Lexi's best friend. She acts like Lexi for the most part but she is more of a party girl so she drags Lexi to parties all the time. She is only one inch shorter than Lexi. She is "5'5".
Jax: He is another one of Lexi's best friends. He dates Elie they couldn't be more perfect for each other. He loves sports but focuses on his studies too. He is very protective of Elie and Lexi because they are just a little on the tall side while the popular girls or a little on the short side and they popular girls love to tease them. Along with the popular boys.
Bethani: She runs the school. She is the Queen B. She is popular and mean. She is anyone who is different worst nightmare. She is Lexi and Elie's worst enemy. All the other girls wanna be like her and adore her.
Daniel: He is Bethani's boyfriend and love to make everyone's lives terrible. He is literally a boy version of Bethani.