Chapter 10

Bethani's POV
I find out that Lexi and Jaleen are dating. I think that Daniel and I should shake up their relationship for a bit. I meet with Daniel and make a plan for Monday and Wednesday.
Lexi's POV
I get to school and I am having a good day until I am on my way to lunch. I see Bethani walk up to Jaleen starts flirting with him. Then she gets really close and that is when I start to get upset. I walk up between Bethani and Jaleen and turn to Bethani. "Listen here this is my boyfriend not yours so I suggest you back off before your earrings end up down your throat." I say. She chuckles and I take one step forward and Jaleen grabs me while Bethani is walking away just smiling. I turn towards him with an evil look he just kisses me and we head to lunch.
*Wednesday*
Daniel's POV
I can't wait to flirt with Lexi because she is really hot when she gets mad. Actually a lot of guys in our school like Lexi but she is so intimidating because of her personality. I am at the commons area during my free period and I see Lexi walk in with Jaleen. They are followed by Elie and Jax. I wait till they are settled in to approach Lexi. "Hey cutie." I say while putting my hands on her thigh. She pushes her hands off and balls up her fist. Jaleen sits there calmly because he knows Lexi can handle herself. I try to put my arm around her and she almost punches me in the face but Jaleen grabs her fist just before it hits my face. I walk away and smirk. This wasn't his the plan was suppose to go we were trying to get Lexi and Jaleen mad not just Lexi so we will have to get Jaleen mad at a party. I text that to Bethani and she loves the idea.