Chapter 9

Jaleen's POV
It is finally Saturday and I get to ask Lexi out to day. Elie is an amazing designer she made Lexi the outfit I told her to wear in the note and my outfit. Jax helped by setting up everything and Lexi's mom made the food for our picnic. The way I am going to ask her out is going to be amazing.
Lexi's POV
My mom sent me to the store from 10:00 to 12:00 to buy clothes I went to Rue 21 and spent $75.00. I came back dropped my stuff in my room to find a note.
Hey Lexi,
Look in the box that says your name on it and put the outfit on. Then go to Elie's house and ask her to do your hair don't tell her what she will do it the way she wants. Elie will then give you another note.
From,
Jaleen
I put on the outfit in the box and it looks like the outfit Mal wore on her date with Ben in Descendants. It has everything from the jacket to the shoes. I walk downstairs and my mom is asleep. I walk to Elie's house and knock on her door. She yanks me and sides and plops me down in her hairdresser chair. She flattens then used a curling iron on my hair which took a while cause it is thick and curly. After that she twisted one strand of hair. She gave me another note that said:
Dear Lexi,
Congrats I bet you look beautiful I can't wait to see you. Now go to the park and follow the pages of the spell book. You have pick up the sheets though, but don't read them.
From,
Jaleen
I tell Elie bye and thanks for the hair and go to the park. I see something that says Lexi come this way so I go that way. After a couple feet I see a piece of paper but don't look at it. I keep walking and find another one and another I keep going and soon my arms are filled with a bunch of papers. I see a sign that says walk here so I do and I stand in shock with my eyes wide and teary eyed my mouth is dropped wide open it is touching the floor. I feel a tear run down my face and I wipe it away. In front of me I see a replica of what Ben and Mal had there first date under. Jaleen walks out dressed like Ben on the first date with Mal. "Lay out the papers." He says. I lay them out. W-I-L-L Y-O-U B-E M-Y G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D?
I read it to myself and almost begin to burst into tears. I give Jaleen a hug and tell that I would love to be his girlfriend. We have a picnic and we talk all afternoon and then we make this our official spot. We stop at Jaleen's house. I ask where his little sister was and he told me she had a sleepover. I sit on the couch and his mom comes in "Hey Lexi." Diana says. "Hey Diana." She brings in a bag of cookies. "Chocolate chip cookies they are very soft." Diana says while handing me the bag. Jaleen comes down in a plaid button up shirt and blue jeans and a jacket normal yet he looks cute. We head to my house and I tell my mom hi and go upstairs to change.
Jaleen's POV
While Lexi goes up to change I sit on the couch. Next thing I know Lexi's mom sits down right beside me with a camera. "Hello Dani!" I say. She waves and takes two pictures one with her phone and one with a camera. She then runs off. "Mom stop terrorizing my boyfriend." Lexi says. She is wearing a oversized crop top and jeans with Converse. "Sweetie I have to send these pictures to your dad. So stand by each other and take a picture." I stand up and put my arm around Lexi's waist and she puts her arm around my neck. At that moment I realized that Lexi is tall and that I am short and she loves me even though I am short. After we went to hang out with Elie and Jax.