The Theme Park

Welcome! Hope you enjoy!

~For Sebby~

Carla's POV

___________________________________________________

Waking up to the sound of fighting between Gray And Natsu, I felt rather grumpy.

"Come on guys it's way to early to hear you arguing about who will eat most for breakfast. you both will get some so chill out" I had said walking out my room and into the kitchen area. Happy, Lucy, Wendy, and Juvia were sitting there trying to block out the bickering while looking in a cook book.

Gray: "I WILL EAT WAY MORE THAN YOU WILL LIZARD SLAYER" Natsu: " DONT BE STUPID ILL EAT MORE QUEEN ELSA"

Here comes the lady with red, Erza

"Will you two KNOCK IT OFF" She said slamming the two on the floor once she got in the kitchen.

"Sorry..." They both had managed to say. She sighed and sat down with us. Lucy then started to make us pancakes cause everyone voted to have it before me and Erza even came in the room. I guess that's what we get for waking up late. Personally i'd prefer French toast but eh it's fine I had other things to think about... So I'm going to go to the street and then I'll-

"So I found a fun place for us to go to!" Juvia started, "it's a theme park with roller coasters and arcades! A nice start to our little trip ^^"  She finished.

Ohhhh! It completely slipped my mind that we were going to actually spend time with each other this trip!
"Where is it Juvia??" I had to at least find out if it was close to where I met that man!

___________________

Turns out that it's not close to the area I saw him which disappointed me greatly and it showed

"Something wrong Carla?" Wendy said looking at me. "Oh it's nothing Wendy dear i'm just thinking about something I saw when I was walking the streets yesterday and just wanted to see if it would be there today"

I was hoping that, that drop the subject but Happy decided to keep it going "What did you see Carla?" I wanted to be nice but I knew it wouldn't work so I decided to put base in my voice "It was nothing... Non of ur business Cat"  He looked at me a little hurt but shrugged it off and watched Lucy cook. I'm sorry Happy...

"Food is done! Here grab your plates Happy I put some fish in urs so I hope u enjoy it" She smiled "Also Carla I put some chocolate in yours and Juvia's, Natsu yours is crispy, Gray yours is more on the cold side, and Wendy an Erza you guys have strawberries in it"

We all said thank you and enjoyed our food. Later when everyone was done, we started walking to the park because unlike me they didn't get a chance to explore London. We came across many interesting stores and jewelry that shined like nothing i've ever seen, I also ended up buying a ring that was purple. It was really pretty and fit perfectly on my finger perfectly, I liked it.

We reached the park and Happy and Natsu dashed in before we could even buy the tickets to be able to get on rides without paying so they asked me to take the unlimited tickets and give it to them. I was annoyed that they asked me but understood why, being that i'm the one that can fly and spot them quicker.

I'm flying not really high but high enough to see where the lines start and where they end. While flying around I surprisingly spot the child in black and the man that was named Sebastian. I almost fell in shocked to have actually found them in the park. They were talking to this man with a hood on; he pointed to behind one of the attractions (Rides) and all 3 of them walked over there. Curiosity got to me and I followed in the shadows. It got real dark the farther we got. Then the man in the hoodie took out a lamp and spoke to them about the object in his other hand. I couldn't see it

"Hehe Ciel you never know how much black magic can corrupt this Item you'd best be careful with it hehe" The hoodie guy had said. "I understand this factor. However I still wish to claim this jewel" The one named Ciel had said. I was really shocked to what I heard, Black magic? Is this man evil? I did sense something but...

"Young Master," The one named Sebastian had said. "Yes Sebastian?" He replied. "there is someone watching us" Sebastian said.  My heart sank and I quickly dashed out of there Hearing: "Sebastian I order yo..." I was out of there and happily bumped into Natsu.

"Hey Carla, bye any chance do you have the tickets for me and Happy heh we kinda forgot about them-" He spoke.

"Yea that's great Natsu" I looked around and pointed to a roller coaster "There let's go I have our tickets so don't worry about it!" I ran over there. They shrugged and followed. I wanted to let them know but I wanted to blend in for a second to make sure that I wasn't followed.

Once we got on I heard the grunts of Natsu being sick and his begging to be let out of the ride but it was to late. His stupid stomach will kill him one day. I was enjoying the ride screaming in fear but keeping my cool. At some points during the ride I got uneasy feelings of being watched and then seeing the man named Sebastian Standing on the ground watching me... I ws sure in each different location he was staring directly at me. I got worried and wished that the ride didn't end or got stuck.... It didn't.

We got off and Natsu was on the verge of vomiting when he came up behind me and Happy. I Panicked. (1,000th word!!! X3 sorry..)

"Hello Miss" He spoke staring into my eyes. I was stunned in fear. I couldn't move I was terrified as to what he would say to me...

THANK CHU SO MUCH FOR READING!! I HAD FUN AND IT TOOK LITERALLY ALL DAY TO MAKE THIS DUE TO Distractions, Writers block, Me coming up with ideas, breaks, Travelling
Yea it got real but it was fun Thank chu so much ^^

Have a Great day