Fear

Welcome! Hope you enjoy!

~For Sebby~

Happy's POV

_________________________________________

I turned to see this man behind us staring Carla down. I got a bit jealous when he started to speak to her. She looked scared and seemed like she didn't want him to talk to her, so I spoke to him the best way I could to impress Carla  "Hey, does it look like she wants to talk to you? She didn't say hi back mister so could u leave us alone." I kinda sounded like Carla when she gets that tone with me. It made me feel confident.

"I'm sorry but I need to speak with her and your attitude is unwanted" This man said. I was completely embarrassed. I thought for sure saying something she would say in a dominant tone would cause anyone to go away. Luckily Natsu heard and came over! YAY! He will show this stranger not to be rude to my l- I mean Carla!

Natsu's POV

_____________________________________

Who is this guy and why is he bothering Carla?
"Hey who are you?" This guy smelled really weird and I didn't like the way he stared at Carla so I stood in front of her.

"Excuse me, my name is Sebastian i'm the butler of the young master Ciel Phantomhive and I'd like to speak to the little lady here" He said professionally.

I really didn't like this guy at all. "Were busy if you don't mind we would like it to get back to our day"

I said crossing my arms. He bowed "Alright I wont bother you any longer" He looks up "Have a pleasant day.." And walks off.

That guy is weird I guess i'm just gonna have to protect Carla and watch her more carefully now... "ALRIGHT YOU TWO LETS HAVE SOME FUN!" I said. "AYE!"  Happy said back.

Carla's POV

_________________________________________

I smiled agreeing with them and we continued our fun day. I didn't see that man again but I couldn't stop thinking about him though.... Like why was he after me in the first place? Was it because I over heard that they were doing black magic? I was so confused and the feeling wouldn't shake off my shoulders. So I had fun with the boys and chilled my brain when...

"Hey guys I have to you the restroom i'll be back in a moment" I said briefly walking off as Natsu says be careful. I was walking when suddenly a glove covered my mouth and something grabbed me stomach and I found myself going into a ally way

I was absolutely terrified and I couldn't call anyone because my mouth was covered. I then was thrown to the ground and I look up and see that man and a little kid. They were staring down at me like they were looking into my soul I felt so scared so terrified...

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME??" I Screamed in fear. The child said "Who are you and why were you spying on me? Speak now or lose the ability to breath" My head was spinning. "I was only looking cause I saw that man from yesterday and wanted to ask questions!! I'm so sorry I don't work for anyone I don't live down here i'm just on vacation visiting please don't hurt me i'm so sorry" I coward shaking in fear. The boy then glared at me then decided to trust me. "So are you a wizard then?" He asked. I looked blankly "Kinda...yes..why?" I replied.

"When you are around the jewel glows and it means that you have magic in you" He explained. "Now that I know I can make use of you... Sebastian.."
"Yes my lord" He responds and carries me to the car they were in yesterday and put me in the back seat then gets in the drivers seat when the boy got in the passenger side and drove off. Still scared I tried to think happily that maybe someone will save me.. Please... I'm so scared...

Sorry for how short this is and maybe how uninteresting it is but I felt that I had to get a part out so I hope you kinda enjoyed

I promise the next part will be more interesting and longer

Have a good day