Chapter 1: Trouble

Mr Graham looked at the three teenagers blank expressions, they looked confused as they shifted their eyes away from him, avoiding his serious glares.
He sighed narrowing his eyes.
"What you three did was beyond stupidity." He started leaning back on his chair, the stern teacher was surprised that three of his students would do this behind his back, it was a serious situation and he didn't know how to handle this one.
"We didn't do anything wrong!" The blonde teenage boy argued, shocked at the fact that they had nothing to be accused of, what did they do wrong?
"Is that so Quinn, out of everything you've done, this is the worst! And you Tom Clarke..." The teacher leant his chin on his clenched hands looking up at another boy with a tall brown quiff who was looking slightly nervous.
"You've got it all wrong..." Tom said quietly but loud enough for the teacher to hear.
The teacher shook his head knowing that the boy was clearly lying to his face.
"Katie.' The teacher mumbled.
The short, timid girl lifted her head slightly, her dark eyes filling with fear. Like the two boys she had no idea what they did wrong.
"I'm shocked that you had anything to do with this, you are one of the smartest girls in year 12 and you do something like this!' The teacher said raising his voice.
Katie shifted her eyes next to where the two boys were standing their heads hanging low.
"Can we just explain what happened?" Katie asked slightly upset that the headmaster didn't believe any of them.
"There's no need, I know what happened." Mr Graham said reaching his hand to the phone.
"What are you doing sir?" Quinn asked confused.
"I'm calling your parents. This is a very serious situation and it needs to be dealt with.' Mr Graham yelled.
'Please sir you haven't heard what we need to say!' Tom argued.
'Hear us out...' Katie added.
The headmaster furrowed his eyebrows laying the phone back down on the table.
'Fine.' Mr Graham sighed leaning back in his chair once again.
The three teenagers looked at each other and nodded, time to tell the headmaster what really happened on that day.
~flashback~
It was a normal Saturday afternoon, Quinn was happily doing kick ups along the street with his football. He came up to the front of the school, he decided to challenge himself he started to kick the ball flipping it with his foot onto his back. Quinn then kicked the ball so hard it flung over the gates of kings park school and landed on the edge of the roof.
'Oh come on!' Quinn mumbled angrily to himself getting his phone out of his pocket.
He dialled Tom's number, after 3 rings Tom picked up.
"Hello?" Tom asked, slightly confused that Quinn would randomly ring him in the middle of an action movie marathon with his little sister Clara.
"Yeah, Tom, it's me, listen, I kicked the ball so hard that it's landed on the edge of our schools roof!" Quinn explained.
"Your joking me?" Tom asked, worry sweeping over his face.
"Oi! Stop hogging the popcorn!" Clara yelled at her older brother tugging the bowl off him and shoving a mouthful in her mouth.
"Pig." Tom snapped back grabbing the bowl back off her.
"Tom?" Quinn questioned making sure his friend was still on the call.
"Yeah, Quinn look I'm quite busy right now that's all, me and Clara are having an action movie marathon and..."
"You don't understand you need to come now!" Quinn ordered cutting Tom straight off.
"Quinn is this a joke?" Tom sighed.
"No! You have to come!" Quinn ordered again.
"Fine." Tom rolled his eyes popping a few more pieces of popcorn in his mouth.
"By the way bring a hoody and Katie, she will help us get the ball." Quinn said.
"I'm sure we can handle this ourselves." Tom snorted, thinking about why they need a girl to help get a ball from the roof.
"She's more careful and she's the lightest, we're really clumsy! Remember Janet's party?" Quinn asked chuckling to himself about the disastrous party a couple of months ago.
"Fine we'll bring Katie!" Tom snapped.
'Oh and bring your bikes, it's quicker to get here! And don't forget your hoody! Remind Katie as well!' Quinn reminded.
'Yes I'll remind her and I won't forget!' Tom sighed hanging up.