Just wanted to share....

So this is a short story i wrote last year for English class and everyone loved it and I just wanted to share it with you guys :) everyone in my class said it needed a sequel let me know what you think :)

The trembling of her hands, The puffy redness of her eyes, Still haven't figured it out... She's dead in a pool of her own blood. That white light suddenly comes into focus "I didn't want to die not like this at least not by him" "Give me one more chance please", The light once again comes into the picture but it's not the call of the angels it's the call of the OR nurse... She's in the hospital fighting to survive "In and out of concussions" that's what the doctor says "I can't believe she just might make it this must be crazy" not at all just faith she's getting one more chance to live and she is going to live.

Awaking in a strange place the first thing on most people's minds are "Where am I?" but not her, the first thing on her mind is "Where's my mom".

"Lyrric I'm sorry your mother she didn't make it, If you please do you remember who did this to you?"

"No, I just remember going upstairs after having an argument with her about a promise she made to me when I was 8"

"I promise Lyrric when you're 18 I'll let you...."

"Yes? Miss. Lyrric go on"

"I-I can't I don't remember"

"Take your time I'll come back when your well enough to remember"

It just didn't make any sense why... Out of all the things I have forgotten in my life, I could remember a promise made 10-years ago, well all that doesn't matter know all that matters is that I fulfill the promise made to my mom I intend to make it her's and my own wises come true

"Hello, Lyrric I know your almost through with recovery but I just wanted to tell you something"

"Yes, Mrs. Martinez?"

"You are not officially legal until tomorrow and I just wanted to place you in a safe home until then I didn't want to send you back home because of the trauma and memories it may cause, so can you think of anyone to live with maybe a relative or..."

"It's just me and my mom always has been... Always will b..."

"I'm sorry I put you in an uncomfortable position Lyrric but there's a name here that is on the list for adopting you"

"What is the name then?"

"Patrick he's your uh..."

"My father"

The social worker drove Lyrric up to the top of a hill and there sat an eerie place the place was as old as time, Unaware of what might come of this whole new experience Lyrric just slouched back in the car and acted like how every other teenager would act when getting sent away to a place where they don't know the history to. "Please just give this a try for me" Lyrric gazed at the social worker through her short brown pixie cut hair once again the social worker said "If not for me then your mother she probably would love for you to met him after all these years", "Oh you have no idea".

"Hello, I'm Patrick and you must be Mrs. Martinez.... Oh and you must be my daughter Lyrric such a pretty name, you know your mother named you that because she thought that you would turn out to be a wonderful musician.... Sorry about Karen honey I really am I didn't you know I'm really sorry" Patrick continues to rant on about his pity but Lyrric as being a 17-year old girl didn't pay much attention to that and she wondered off while the social worker talked to Patrick about his wife's mysterious death.

Lyrric enters the house and starts to walk around only to discover a certain aroma the aroma was familiar but what was it and then it hit her like a ton of bricks that was the smell of the guy that came in her house the night her mother died and she almost died she turned towards the doorway and see's the social worker hanging from a tree unaware of what to do she runs towards the kitchen to call the cops but the lines are dead no service anywhere for miles even.

She realizes she might not make it out of here alive and she turns around to see her "father" covered in blood "You know you remind me a lot like your mother so naive.. so naive in fake she married a hardcore psychopathic maniac oh yeah and I tell you what oh the blood runs deep baby it's not to long before you become like me uh huh" "Well I don't want to be like you" Lyrric says this as she aims for a knife and jabs it into his side.

"Oh the old knife trick baby you must love horror movies well if you do you should know that when that happens the killer has a better vantage stance of killing you" Patrick proceeds to shot Lyrric causing her to fall from the third floor window with a thud down to the ground Lyrric went unaware of what she really is capable of she still has to wait until the clock struck 12 for it to be her 18-birthday she has to fulfill the promise

It's 11:57 and with just three minutes to go it's been a horrid battle Lyrric wakes up once again and this time next to her "Father" she crawls away slowly to not make a sound but her leg snaps on a twig and he charges in as if he was a bull running after a flag his eyes were bloodshot red like he was waiting to pray on the weaker prey. "Any last words before I send you to your maker" "Just one" Lyrric kicks Patrick to the ground.

And then pulls out a weapon she's been saving for the longest time "Oh come on you don't even know how to use that thing put it down so you can die miserably but hey you'll be up there with your mother" "Say one more thing about my mother", "Alright then your mother was the worst thing that ever happened to me but then I met you oh no she couldn't compare after that I knew then and there you were the worst thing I ever created".

The shots repeatedly fired into the night unaware of who is coming up a winner all that matter's is Lyrric kept her promise and that was "To kill her father on her 18- birthday even if that meant her dying a second time".