Chapter 42

There was a knock at the door. Jiah looked up from the book she was reading. She stood up, and walked across the room and opened the door. James stood with his hands in his pockets.

"Lunchtime Jiah, come and eat."

Jiah walked back to the bed she was on and plopped down on to her back, her arm across her face. "I'm not hungry."

James walked over to Jiah, sighed, and threw her over his shoulder and began to walk towards the dining room.

"Really? First Hamilton and now you? I told you I'm not hungry. I just need Korean food" James put her down at the bottom of the satirs. They stared walking.

"You said you weren't hungry. What do you mean you need Korean food?"

Jiah crinkled her nose "all these oily western food make me sick. I haven't had Kimchi in two weeks!"

"I have no idea how you go on missions to South Africa for more than 2 weeks" James said sarcastically.

"Shut up. Stop being logical." Jiah said bumping him with her shoulder.

They reached the dining room and sat down at the table.

"What's for lunch?" Ned asked Dan.

"Sandwiches." He replied. "DIY ones."

"I'm out" Jiah said standing up from the chair she was occupying.

"Fine. Lets go find a nice restaurant that sells Korean food." James said as he stood up as well.

"Oooo. Restaurant? Can we come too?" Ted asked.

"Sure, if you can handle the spicyness." Jiah said with a glint in her eye.

"Yus! Let's all go!" Dan said. "I don't want sandwiches either."
~~~~~~~~~

As Ian and Natalie rode on their private jet, they were both silent as they processed the information they had found the night before. Ian looked out the window and studied the clouds. It all made sense. Her ability to sing, to play instruments. She had beaten a Thomas in a sports race. A THOMAS. She had also beaten himself in a game of chess. And he was the world champion for that thing. She had created those antidotes all by herself. She was musically talented , physically strong, was ingenious, and strategic. But also, she was caring, kind, honest. She was all five branches in one.
~~~~~~
"MY MOUTH IS ON FIREE!!!!!!!" Ned screamed as he reached for the water.

"MINE IS TOO!!!!" Said Ted as he grabbed the cup from his brothers hand.

Sinead rolled her eyes. "That is what you get for trying to out eat Jiah"

"Especially if the food was topokki" James added.

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU STOPPED US?" Ned said as he tried to get his water back from Ted.

"Because..... I knew this was going to happen and it is hilariously funny." Said Jiah between laughter. Dan and Atticus were also clutching their stomachs in laughter and Sinead just stared at her brothers like if they were idiots.

James took a sip from his cup. "Jiah, it is not nice to make people eat spicy stuff when you know they can't handle it."

Jiah poked her tongue out at him. "What? they only had two pieces. And I did not shove them down their throat." She looked at the menu again. "They have fire noodles (A/N search up fire noodle challenge on YouTube... They are the spiciest instant noodles in Korea. And they are SPICEY) Do you want some James?"

James smiled. "Is that a challenge?"

Jiah rolled her eyes "Of course it is."

"You're on"