Chapter one - Into the depth of confusion

"Mmmm Tyler...ugh.." I managed to blurt out as he bit my neck with slight dominance.

What the actual fuck was happening though? I mean this is great and all but Jesus Christ I can't be serious about losing my virginity right now in car right? Or am I?

"Beth..fuck you're so hot right now, I just wanna be in you"

Oh my god is he actually saying this? Be in me? Like put his dick in me or like more tongue? What? Why am I over thinking this? What the fuck..

He continued to kiss my neck, slowly moving his hands down my waist then pushing past my shorts he slid his fingers down my panties.
I couldn't help but let him by past the innocent defenses that were supposed to kick in. I couldn't..it just felt so good, so in the moment.

Him and I continued to make out with so much passion, slobbery but hell it was hot. I slid my tongue into his mouth and he sucked on it with aggression, ugh what a turn on. While that was happening, he had slid two fingers into my..pussy or should I say vagina?
Point is, he was fingering me. I slid my hands down his hard rock abs and felt over his pants, he was hard.

Within seconds he pulled my panties and shorts off and pulled out his dick. Ohh god was this happening?

He was just about to push it into me, when I somehow had the courage to stop him.

"Tyler! NO STOP! I can't do this fuck.."

"Why not? What did I do? Was I too aggressive? I'm sorry "

"No no it's just, what are we doing..? Are we actually gonna fuck?"

"Well..Beth isn't that what we're supposed to do in a situation like this?"

"I uhm...I.."

It occurred to me at that very moment that I was letting my good old teenage hormones fuck me over. And that I had no condoms too.
The thought of accidentally getting pregnant cause I'm sure Tyler had a weak pull out game considered he was a virgin too was one of horror

I quickly pulled my pants up and pushed him off me.

"I can't do this Tyler, it's just weird."

"But I thought you liked me? Or at least that's the vibes I got off you"

"Tyler I do like you, I mean weird time to confess this but yeah I've had a crush on you since we first became friends. But my head feels like rainbows and roller coasters, and we aren't thinking this shit through."

"Weird time to say this too but I have a crush on you too."

"You...do? I mean wow okay holy shit great."

****fast forward to present day****

"Yooooo whoooooo Bethly boothy shit head"

"Huh? What?"

"Beth you've been drooling for the past minute, what were you thinking about?"

"NOTHING KYLIE NOTHING"

"PLS TELL ME SENPAI"

"No loser, it's porn"

Well, I wasn't lying in a way, so plus points for that. But yeah, that night I left Tyler. Like not, leave him as in we were a couple and I dumped him. I left as in I put my clothes back on and went to Kylie's house.

I have no idea how I managed to reach her house in one piece but I did. She sobered me up and asked what happened, I told her everything except for the whole almost lost my virginity part. I just didn't feel comfortable telling her just yet.
Especially when it was involving my sex life, wait did I just say sex life? HAHAHAHA who knew?

There was on person I always spoke to about these kinds of things. Well not exactly these things but, well her and I could talk about our favorite porn and it'd be okay.

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention despite being "innocent" I have my rebel side too. As in cool side, or at least that's what I'd like to think of it as.
Not that talking about porn is cool, but I mean, it's the side of me that's free and let lose, you know what I mean? Probably not.

Anyways, the friend I can somewhat confide in about all this is Savannah. I call her Sav or Savage at times. She's also one of my best friends.
Her and I have had some really fun times together. She's the definition of badass, plus, she's gay. So she's really accepting and all that.

I'm straight as fuck though, I always found the thought of being with another girl quite normal. I guess she's managed to convince me to become a gay activist like her.

She's absolutely beautiful. Long curly hair, black as it fades out into a deep magenta-ish purple ombré. She's always got winged eye liner on, that compliment her beautiful dark brown eyes. She's quite big compared to me, and her boobs are like, well let's just say they're watermelons in my books.

Funny thing is though, even though I consider Kylie my best friend of all times, Sav has always had this spark about her. I'm not sure what it is about her, but whenever she's around me I just get really happy.

She's single, well at least that's what she told me. She said she has this huge crush on someone at school, but whenever I nag her to tell me she changes the subject and usually being the blonde I am,(not actually a blonde but you get what I'm saying here) I usually forget what I was asking.

"BETH HOLY SHIT"

-smack-

"Huh?"

"Beth seriously this is the second time you've drifted off, so either you talk about the porn you're thinking about to Sav or gtfo"

"Sorry sorry, oh where is Sav anyway?

******

So heyoooo. Sorry to end this chapter on this crappyness, but I've kinda got loads of work to catch up on plus writing this wasn't planned.

Apologies for never updating. But I guess I'm back and I'll start trying to do regular updates.

Vote and comment for more. :)

~hari