Introduction - Make the best of being wasted

"No!  You're all liars!  He can't be gone.. he always comes back home! " was all I could say to my mom.

My dad,  the hero of my life dead?  No they had to be lying,he is the only person who supported me,  the only one who never told me I wasn't worth it.

A car accident they said,  he wouldn't have been able to move if he had survived is what my family told me. I couldn't stop crying that night I  found out.  My mom lay on the bed next to me.. lifeless and numb.. not a single tear fell from her cold and confused eyes. 

I didn't want to live anymore.  I mean why bother? my dad was gone forever and now I'd be stuck with my bitch of mom and her rich snobby family who thought of me as garbage. I had worked so hard all my life trying to make them proud.. but it was never good enough ..even though I was a complete genius in school, they always found something to say bad about me . I really did try my best,  I never talked to boys , I always came home early from school, made sure to finish my homework and do all my chores. I was a pretty good kid. But hey all that didn't really matter to them.

**two weeks later**

"Wake up or you'll be late for the first day Beth"

"Shut up! I'm already dressed goddamm it!  I have been for  like an hour! "

  Call me a brat or whatever cause I couldn't care less. Over the holidays and after my dads funeral I had grown to hate my mom. Why?  Oh cause she didn't seem sad at all that my dad had died, I found out that straight after my dads funeral she had grown really close to this scum of an ass, like what the fuck?  Dad dies and you can't wait to spread your legs wide open for his dumb friend?  Ugh I hate her so much . Sometimes I wish she was the one who had died that night,  since then I have been treated like utter shit by her and her family.

I stormed out the house with my earphones on maximum volume.

"that's what makes you beautiful .."

Ahh One Direction's music always seemed to make me feel better. I adored them,  whenever I listened to their music I felt like I actually meant something again. 

As the bus neared school I wanted to jump out and run home. I don't know why I wasn't happy to see my friends again. I guess it was cause they'd all be grouped around me, asking about the accident and how I was dealing with things.

As I got off the bus I could see my best friend Kylie running from the distance.

"Beth!!" "Beth holy crap I missed you! "

"Are you okay?! "

"I'm fi-"

Before I could even answer she jumped at me like a crazy monkey who hadn't eaten a banana in days .

"KYLIE I CAN'T BREATHE"

"LET GO OR I'M GONNA BE 6FEET UNDER SOON"

"Hehehe ,whoops!  I guess I was just uhm really worried about you! "

"Yeah I can tell by the death gripping hug I just received "

I smirked then straightened up my hair which now looked like an untamed rose bush.

"So...are you dealing with things fine? "

"Oh my fucking god don't you dare start blabbering about how sorry you are and shit. I'm fine. Perfectly fine, okay? "

"Okay, not another word from me then"

******

Today went by slow. I guess I just wasn't into my work like I usually am.

I was in 8th period. Ugh,  math. I couldn't give two flying fucks about it.

What's wrong with me today. I usually love learning new formulas with Ms Julie.

Shes an amazing teacher. Young,  brown curly hair,  hazel brown eyes.  And she had the most amusing laugh which could literally make you fall to the ground peeing on yourself if you heard it.

I looked out the window,  my eyes soon fell upon Tyler.

Ugh he just screamed sex. Well not literally but you know what I mean.

He had hazel brown hair and blue eyes. He was around 5'12 but hey I'm not complaining. Perfect tanned body and ugh his abs complemented those nice muscular arms.

It had been a year since I first met him.

And yes. I am in fact quite close friends with him.

We're actually best friends and I may or may sorta like him a whole fucking lot.

He plays football and is the quarter back.

I think he likes me as well but is just too much of a puss to confess to me.

About 3 months ago him and I

...well we both got super wasted at this par-

Wait,  uhm remember how I said I was a really good kid?  Well I am or was but,  at that party I just drank sodas. But the dick head of a bartender spiked the drinks.

But anyways where were we? Oh right

So Tyler and I were super drunk and I tripped and fell. So being the fine and sexy gentleman he is,  he leaned over to help me up.

But he fell too!  And straight onto my breasts is where his face landed.

Ugh him and I both felt well how do I say this?  Horny?  Drunk and sex crazed for each other all of a sudden?

Well anyways we both got up and I don't know how it happened but,  we started making out with each other.

He ran his hands slowly down my back as he stuck his tongue into my mouth.

Mmm,  I passionately french kissed him back as I pushed his hands toward my ass.

He looked so hot.  What was I supposed to to do?

We ran into his car and pushed down one of the front seats.

Were we actually gonna fuck right there and then?

*******

Haha. So if you guys want to find out if they actually do the deed... Keep checking for updates.

;) I led you all on you nasty fuckers . Jk I love you guys . Please cote!  ( combination of comment and vote)

~Hari