Chapter 4 - Unfinished business (literally lmao)

Sav POV

--------------------------------
A few days ago in her room
---------------------------------

"Holy shit that's a fuck load of homework, hmmm to do or not to do?
Who am I kidding? Ahhaha"

God, these last few days have been so weird. I mean, why wouldn't they be when you've managed to confirm with yourself that you're probably 110% attracted to girls and maybe have been born into the wrong body.

I never told anyone, cause well I'm slightly shy about it..but I sometimes put on all guy clothes that my uncle has, and I walk around the house pretending I'm a damn guy.

The only person who somewhat knows about all this is...well let's say it's just a someone.

Okay okay okay fine, it's my girlfriend.
Although I only just came to terms with myself that I am indeed quite the gayest bastard around, I do in fact already have a girlfriend.

My picking up chicks game has always been a strong one if you ask me. This one was like taking candy from, well taking candy from anyone cause that shits easy.

My girlfriend is lowkey, just heads up. No one, and I mean no one even including my best friends at school know.
I didn't even tell Beth cause I'm scared she'll slap me for dating on somewhat an impulse.

She asked me to come home the other day to bake but I delayed it, she didn't really get why. But the reason was cause I was having lowkey gf home and I didn't wanna have to come head to head with that awkward situation.

Nope, nope, nope and nope.
Don't get me wrong I tell Beth everything cause she's gay buddy 101 but sometimes I feel like there's something's she's keeping from me. Hence I don't completely tell her everything.

I hope the baking goes well with her, it'll probably be fun.
I'm planning to tell her all that's happened once we have that damn sleepover.

***************************************
"Uhm...well I know I've got Nutella but I'm pretty sure there isn't much of it. Maybe we should get some supplies before we go home this afternoon?"

I happily smirked at her, cause the thought of shopping for nothing but junk and well..junk was a nice thought.

"YASSSSS hehehe I mean, yeah sure shopping. Sounds fun!"

~~~~~~~~
Okay so this is completely not complete and it's lame and short but I'm trying to balance school and all so...enjoy😂
I'll update and complete this properly once I have time lovelies 💞
Ps- Birthday shout out to gothchyk 👑❤️