She's there

Oh god my minds a buzz and all I can think about is her. She's there. Of course she's there. She is the one to make my heart race and my face light up. She's the one who has set a thousand butterflies free inside me. I'm speechless when I hear her voice and I don't know why the words just don't form quite right in front of something quite that perfect. I can't tell her. Of course I can't tell her that the first time I saw her fireworks set off in my mind and I thought: "she's beautiful". Not beautiful like you see the models in the magazine, no, beautiful like you could study her face for hours and not get bored, beautiful like the glint of the ocean, like the first sunrise, like a clear night sky.
And then she spoke.
And I smiled and dear god I didn't stop smiling, like a school girl in a playground after her first kiss, I was dizzy.
   She laughed
I saw the crinkle in her eyes and the way she looked away as if she couldn't see how the room glowed like a thousand fireflies had appeared all there for her. I'm so lost in the galaxies of her eyes...
So perhaps I should tell her before my adjectives run out and my tongue ties...
But it's too soon, she's getting over him and I've always been the mess that you hide in the wardrobe.
I don't want to loose her, so perhaps I'll loose my mind instead.

A/N: I apologise to the aforementioned girl for springing this on her so suddenly it was not fair on her and I thank her for taking it so well. I also apologise for posting it on here but I believe my best writing is done on what I care about. I may regret posting this and I do wish I could turn back time but perhaps she should know that someone notices her and that she is cared about.