1. Cruise

Picture of Brianna Rogers--------------->

My life was 'perfect' until I was 16 years old, young girl. I had good grades, loving parents, nice friends and a best friend i.e. my twin brother, Ethan. I still remember those times when I used to get grounded everyday with Ethan because of the mischief we used to do. Ahh! Those days...ok now I may seem as a grandma.

I have really started to feel that I am already 20 years old inside my head. Circumstances has led to me being a little more reserved and uptight kind of girl. My true colours are only known to Ethan.

As my mother's health was deteriorating, my once-perfect-life became not so perfect. Lets chuck it, I don't want to reminisce my tragic memories. I was taken out of my la-la-la land by an irritating voice.

" Bri get your ass here and open the door!", Ethan yelled from outside the room we currently were staying in, in this cruise ship.

" Yeah yeah asshole, calm your balls! ", I grudgingly got up from my cosy bed and went to open the door. Ethan entered the room and laid on the bed. Being the pig he was, he started hogging my choco-chip cookies. Oh did I mention before that I have an addiction towards sweets, especially chocolate flavoured stuff? I guess no.

" You pig! Give me my cookies back right now", I yelled at him. He can really be irritating when he wants to. Bloody idiot!
" Ok I will give you your cookies only when you agree to come to the DJ party, which is being held in the cruise's club, with me. ", Ethan said with a puppy dog face. Like he did not even look cute anymore. While we were kids, it actually worked. But now, he is not cute!

I gave him my best are-you-crazy look. He sighed and got up from the bed and came towards me.

" Live a little Bri. That is what we are here for. You really need some alcohol in your system! ", Ethan suggested.

Actually what he was saying is right, I really needed a break from my gloomy life and that itself was the purpose of this cruise.

Ethan walked out of the room as I agreed to go.

I wore a cream coloured, lace crop top and baby pink short shorts. I paired up my outfit with some jwellery and I applied some makeup with red lips. I wore heels and took a final look of myself in the mirror.

Hmm... I cleaned up pretty well! I took my wallet and went out to find Ethan waiting for me.

" Yeah lets leave baby brother ", I said in a over-enthusiastic, fake manner. All Ethan did, was to give me a weird, annoyed expression.

" Shut up sissy missy ", he retorted.

He led the way and we began walking towards the party.

I was all set for the DJ.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost an hour since I arrived to the party. It was the usual scenario with red cups fallen all around, horny boys groping some slutty girls and reeking smell of alcohol and sweat. Ewww...

I am not a totally anti-party girl but partying is not exactly my thing to do. I would anytime prefer reading a nice novel, with hot chocolate and my cozy bed. That is what heaven is...

It is not like I haven't drunk before. I have drunk from my dad's alcohol collection as I forgot all the problems with each sip I took.

Suddenly the temperature of the club seemed to grow. All my senses became alert as I scanned the room.

My eyes finally met a pair of beautiful hazel eyes that held me captive under their gaze..

******

Hey guys!!! Hope you like the first chapter!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! Would mean a lot!

xoxo