I Think I'm Falling For You♥; Chapter 7

It had been a week since the funeral, and Alex was doing better than before. She was still hurting, and in all honesty, so was I. My eye had healed a bit, but I still had a killer headache, and my eye still throbbed on occasion. Alex and I had kept our distant from her house. She slept over every night, only staying in her house for the occasional meals, or the few moments before she snuck out and the ones when she had returned before I picked her up for school.

"Alex, are you okay?" I asked her one night. She didn't open her eyes, she just groaned, rolling over to face me. She was squirming a lot, and I could tell she wasn't ever really sleep.

"No. I don't feel good."

"I'm sorry, baby. Do you want to come over here?" I whispered, opening my arms for her, and she slid closer into my arms. They closed around her, and I inhaled the smell that I loved so much.

"I don't feel good."

"I know, baby. Are you okay?"

"The pain is too much."

"What are you saying?"

"Please, let me cut. Please. Please." I could hear her crying.

"Baby, come here." I whispered, pulling her even closer, "You don't need to cut yourself. You're okay, baby. I have you. I'll protect you. Do you want to talk about something?"

"It's just the pain of everything. I just need to get away from it."

"Kiss me." I whispered, pressing my lips against her ear, "That'll let you get away from it."

And it did. She fell asleep, and I'm proud to say that I stopped my girl from cutting.

***

"Good morning, Gorgeous," I whispered into her hair as she woke up.

"Creep, have you been watching me sleep?"

"You know it," I smiled, proudly.

"That's creepy," She whispered, rubbing her eyes to wake up.

"Nah, I just think you're beautiful."

"Aw," She smiled, "Thanks for last night. I was going to do it,"

"I know you were, Alex. I'm really glad you didn't."

"Me too," She whispered, opening her gorgeous eyes.

As they met mine, she pulled my head towards her gently and slow, and we both knew what was about to happen.♥

***

She sat up, panting, pulling the covers over her naked body. "Wow," She whispered, smiling at me. I leaned back on the pillow, my breathing still heavy. "You're amazing," she whispered.

I pulled her into my arms, kissing her cheek. "I love you, Alex."

"I love you too, Joshy."

***

I know this was short. I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

How about you all read Without Your Love and Little Miss McKenzie to make up for it!