#52 You Tell Him About Your Abusive Ex (2/4)

{Austin & Drew}

Austin:
You were really into an episode of your favourite TV show, Adventure Time. You were such a kid when it came to shows, it was unreal!
You started shouting at the TV telling Finn not to go in the wood. Only you would yell at a cartoon...
Austin, your boyfriend, was out at the studio all day with his band, The Tide. This meant that you had some free time to let loose and stop wearing your skinny jeans that pressed against your scars.
Your ex, Alex, would beat you every night that he returned home from the pub, drunk.
Suddenly, the door opened and in walked Austin. "Y-Y/N? What happened baby??" He gushed as he saw your legs.
"Alex happened." You replied letting out a tear. Austin rushed to your side, letting you fall into his chest and cry. He didn't bother going back to the studio. He just wanted to look after you.

Drew:
You giggled cutely as your boyfriend of 3 months tickled your sides. "D-Drew! S-top! Sto-Stop it!" You breathed as he tickled you more and more.
"Not until you say 'Drew is the sexiest guy ever' and you've got to mean it!" Drew laughed back at you. You squirmed underneath him.
"Ok. Nate is the sexiest guy ever!" You teased, smirking.
"Fine, I won't stop the-" Drew pulled away instantly, confusion filling his face.
"What's wrong?" You asked, sitting up. It was only then that you realised your shirt had risen slightly up your stomach.
"Was it Luke?" You nodded. You let out two seek sobs before you were wrapped up in Drew's string arms. He kissed you sweetly.
"It's ok, princess. He's an asshole! But, he's gone now and you have me. I promise, I'll never let him touch you again!"