#71 Break Up & Make Up (2/4)

{Drew & Austin}

Drew:
It had been 2 months since you last saw Drew and had the biggest argument of your life. You have to admit, you were missing him like crazy.
You had broken up during a fight with him. God knows how it started! All you know is that he told you that he couldn't be with someone who didn't trust him and he left.
You haven't seen him since.
You had a box of tissues next to you to blow your nose on. You were wearing your pyjama bottoms and a loose tank top while being wrapped up in woolly blankets.
Then, there was a knock at the door. You paused your film and groaned, standing up.
You opened the wooden door to reveal a tired looking Drew.
"Drew? What are you doing here?" You gasped, standing up and dropping the blankets to make you seem less upset.
"I need you Y/N. I REALLY REALLY need you in my life! My heart is killing me!" He gushed.
He friend at you. You soften your gaze and ran into his arms, holding him tight, promising never to let him leave you again.

Austin:
You knew you shouldn't have said it. You knew you should have done it. But, you did.
The words were swimming through your head every second. You had broken up with Austin and told him that you hate him after he had told the boys that you could lose a few pounds.
You knew that you weren't skinny, but, you definitely weren't fat!
You let out a few more tears just thinking about the whole situation. You regretted it. All of it.
Just as you were wiping your tears, the door opened and in walked your brother, Nate.
"Y/N! Let's get you out of here!" He said, switching off the TV.
You groaned and tried to refuse but, he picked you up and put you in his car.
About 10 minutes later, you pulled up at Austin's house.
"No! No! No! Nate! Please don't!" You begged.
"Y/N, you need to talk things out. You're both still in love!" He exclaimed, dragging you out the car.
Nate pushed the door open and Austin was stood there. As soon as you laid eyes on him, you ran to him and Higgs him, never letting him go again.

*
Next update at 9k reads! xx