#89 Your/His Mum Finds A Used Condom

{Levi & Drew}

Levi:
You were sat on Levi's bed, scrolling through your Twitter feed. Levi was trying to write some songs, on the opposite side of the room.
Just then, his mum walked in. "Do you kids want any snacks?" She asked.
Levi didn't hear her. She walked over to him and pulled off his headphones, accidentally dropping them on the floor. As she bent down to pick them up, she noticed something in the trash can.
"What is that? ARE YOU TWO HAVING SEX?!" She shrieked. You went red.
"Mum, calm do-" Levi started.
"CALM DOWN? MY 17 YEAR OLD SON IS HAVING SEX?! Never, again!" You looked down in embarrassment as she looked at you.

Drew:
The front door to your house was pushed open and in walked your boyfriend of 2 years, Drew.
You shot yo and ran over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck.
He had been on tour for 5 months and you had missed him so much.
You began to have a rough make out session, when your mum walked into the room.
"I just found a box of condoms in your room, Y/N. You two are way too young to be having sex!" She stated, staying calm.
You pulled away from Drew and sighed, looking at him.
"I'm taking these until you're 18 or older! No more! Okay?" You both nodded.

*
Sorry that Drew's wasn't finding a used condom. I couldn't think of another situation xx