Chapter 13

I finished my evaluation and start to head back to our apartment without taking a glance at Cato. I felt guilty for not doing that, mainly because i wanted to so badly kiss him and i know that he still cares for me but i can't help it but think differently. I start to feel like i'm about to break down like i can't take this anymore, the games, the honor, the pride, Cato, faking friends. I can't do this, I know I will not make it in the arena!!!

I stop in the middle of the hallway and start to rage, scream and cry.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Urghhhhh!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I'm getting all my emotions and negative thoughts out of my body. ( Just imagine Regina George from Mean Girls when she was really upset and start glueing her picture down, thats how Clove is screaming) I start to sit down against the smooth white wall and stomp my fist at it. Urghhh, i hate these games! I hate how they make me cold and heartless! These games are whats ruining my emotions and my happiness! I feel like killing myself right now because there's no way i-

"Clove?"

That voice, i thought. I didn't have to look to see who it was, the voice definitely belonged to Cato. He starts to walk over to me and i begged him not to because i will turn soft and i do not want him to see my weakness. But i let him anyways, he sat down and start to ask me whats wrong and i look up at him and his eyes were full of worries . They turn dark and scared when he sees my face.

"Clove, whats wrong? Why aren't you replying? Clove, who or what did this to you?" He asked calmly but his jaws are clenched and his face is soon going red.

I can't help but feel bad for him, for all the times i flirted with Marvel and ignored him, for how much he cares about me. So i let it all out, i collapsed into his chest or shoulders, i don't care, he's here and that's all i need. For one moment, I forget about the games and focus only on him.

I sob hard into his shirt which is getting wet with my tears and sweat. I can smell his scent almost as clearly as i did 5 days ago, a lot has changed. He holds my wet face in his hands and took his thumb and grazed it lightly acrossed my face, taking in my tears into his skin.

"Its okay, Clove. I'm here. Do you want to talk about it?" Cato asked softly.

"No, i'm okay." I replied just as calm.

"Okay, well when you feel better, we will head back to our apartment, but you should talk to somebody about it, if not me." He said, looking straight into my dark brown eyes.

"Cato?" I asked.

"Huhm?" He answered.

"Did you mean what you said earlier? That you love me? That Glimmer was just an act?"

"Yes, of course i did, princess." He whispered softly, smiling a bit, his eyes glistening wih hope.

And that look on his face is all i need to know that he loves me and i give in. I slowly lean in and kiss him. I can feel his face tense up from being shock but it wasn't long until he kiss me back. I felt like i was on heaven. I've never craved or miss anything more than his lips. I love him, and he loves me. At this moment everything was slowly backing away, the world is left behind us and all i know is that i have him, and i am never letting go. Not ever.

We part and leave a few more pecks and smiling into each others eyes before we decided to head back. I will survive these games, and Cato will too, i don't care that only one comes out, me and him will somehow win and we will be alive to tell the tale.

Hey guys, i don't know if this chapter was short but i felt like it was enough. I have school now and i'm really busy but i will update!

Vote And Comment your opinion down below!

Xoxo