II

Okay so now you know my secret, I might as well tell you what happened.

My day started with the infamous chime of my alarm. Of course by then I had already snoozed it like four times. I got out of bed with a groan and took a shower. I always left before anyone got up. I didn't do it on purpose, it's just how psychologists worked, I guess.
Yeah, both my mom and dad are psychologists. It's really annoying. They're always trying to read me and then they'd comment to each other. I used to talk to them about how I feel, especially after my dog died ( I was seven, okay? ), but all they ever seem to do is read and comment. They don't talk to me. If I told my friends this, they was probably call me a pussy or something.
After I laced my black vans, I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. Before it happened, I would always yell something like "See you later, babe". The car that I drive isn't anything special, but it's still my baby. I got it for my birthday only because my mom had gotten a new car for herself. It still smells like her old, but professional, lady perfume. A comforting scent, I guess.
I drove into the parking lot, still blasting my music, and parked in my usual spot next to Calum's classic, black 1967 Chevy Impala. Damn, I'm not that into cars, but that thing is something to look at. He and Mike were having a smoke in the front seat while Ashton was reading some book in the back. We don't really know how to say hi, so don't judge us.
"Hey, guys." I said after I walked around my car to Cal's. This time Ashton answered my awkward greeting. "The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence. Hm. That explains why Mike is so 'outgoing'."
"Shut the fuck up, Ash." Michael smiles and takes a drag. He then turns his mischievous eyes towards me. "So, Luke. Did you and Angela do it, yet? I heard there was some planning going on." Calum starts getting into it and starts howling like an idiot. Yup. These hooligans are my friends. They're very good ones, too. Angela is my girlfriend thing. I say thing, because well, if I had to be honest, I don't really care for her. She's a bitch, but I can't exactly break up with her. Yes, I need a pair for this one. I don't even know how I got into this mess. I think it was one of Calum's parties or something.
"No, no, no. I wouldn't with her anyway. Not sober at least." I replied with a chuckle.
"Well hand her over to me, because I would totally f-"
"Shut the fuck up, Mike." I snapped.
"Alright, alright" he said and put his hands up "but if you change your mind, I'll be waiting."
Right after he said that, the warning bell rang. "Dammit." Calum cursed and put out his cigarette. Ashton got out of Cal's car and stretched. "Alright, folks. Let's get this show on the road."