Chapter 6

Hey guys! Up above is a picture of my dog, Lucy. So you can what see is kinda supposed to look like.

Bryn woke up bright and early to a scream. She listened closely, but no cannon went off. She had been keeping track of the cannons. There were only six people left, and Bryn, Minerva, and Lucy were three of these people.

Bryn was surprised she made it this far with these kind of people. Minerva thought she was a death eaters daughter, but she was wrong. And Lucy is a daughter of good people that can turn into a dog. How did she ever find them?

Bryn looked over and spotted that Lucy had moved from her lap and cuddled up with Minerva. Lucy was snoring quietly while Minerva dreamt she was back at home with her family.

Bryn got up and looked around. No one was near them. She walked around for a bit and spotted a lake. She knew it wouldn't be there for long, so she made the best of it. Bryn ran over to the lake and got out her canteen. She filled it up to the top and put the cap back on.

She went back to camp and woke Minerva up. Minerva was startled and jumped up terrified. Lucy lurched up also seeing why her pillow had left her.

"I found water!" Bryn said excitedly, but quietly.

Minerva yawned and and raised her arms up, and then dropped them down.

"Yay. When is he coming?" Minerva muttered, clearly still sleeping.

"Don't know," Bryn started. "He might not come, all we have to do is wait."

Bryn was worried whether Voldemort would come or not. He had promised her mother. But, he WAS the Dark Lord. He doesn't have to keep a promise like that.

Bryn was hiding a lot of fear from Lucy and Minerva. She was terrified of dying in this huge arena. She had to keep cool though, because if she didn't, Minerva and Lucy would freak out.

Bryn sat back down and passed the water to Minerva. Minerva took a small sip and poured into Lucy's mouth, who was now back on Minerva's lap.

Minerva and Bryn were sitting side by side. Minerva looks over at Bryn.

"Bryn?" Bryn looks over at her ally. "Do you think the Dark Lord is coming for us?" Bryn looks into the other girl's innocent eyes.

"Minerva, I honestly don't know. I would like to think that my mother is badgering him enough to make him come rescue me. I want to think that. I may act tough, but I am just as scared as you. Maybe even more." Bryn sighs and looks away from Minerva. Minerva looks at her shoes and wonders what her family is doing now. She guesses it's around noon in Hammond. The sun above her is scorching and she can tell it's in the middle of the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scorpio looks up from the book he's reading. He hears his father yell at him from the other room. The boy looks over at the couch that Minerva usually sat at reading her favorite book "The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbeldore, By Rita Skeeter." Scorpio opens his mouth to tell Minerva to see what their father wants. Then reality strikes him that Minerva isn't on the couch, and might not ever be there again.

Scorpio sets his book down and gets up. He walks out of the parlor room and walks slowly down the hall toward his father's study.

"What is it now?" Scorpio groans at his dad, "Don't give me that attitude Scorpio, I was just wondering if the games were on the television channel," Draco mutters.

"No, I checked already. Our connection is down," Scorpio begins, "How long do you think they are going to last?" He glances at his father with a hopeful look.

"Don't know Scorpio, but Minerva better have killed everyone if she is still alive," Draco answered, looking like he was just getting started. "Because seriously Scorpio, do you actually think she has survived, what is it? Four days? Yeah, four days. No way she has survived. Scorpio, I'm sorry but, it's the truth." Draco finished.

Scorpio's eyes were filling up with tears. He had never thought about that. Yeah, okay, she is not very good at getting food and surviving in the wilderness. But, she had to make some alliances, right? Draco was so caught up in his thought, that he hadn't noticed his father trying to get his attention.

"Scorpio? Scorpio? Why are you crying? It's the truth, Scorp. Life isn't a fairytale. She is dead." Draco said calmly, which was surprising to Scorpio, because it was like he was trying to get Scorpio worked up.

"Dead. Unworthy. Not worth it. Are those the words you use to describe YOUR daughter Dad?" Scorpio was angry. He felt the hot tears running down his cheeks as his anger boiled up inside him.

"Scorpio, stop it. Stop it this instance. You don't have the right to talk to me like that." Draco shot at Scorpio as he reached for his wand. This was going to end now.

"Scorpio, calm down right now." Draco commanded.

"No Dad. I won't. If you don't care about her, you don't care about me. I don't have to listen to you." Scorpio was walking about of the room when Draco revealed his wand and said:

"Incendio!"

Then his study was up in flames.