Water park *jack j*

Jacks pov
Woke up in my bed alone. With a note on my face.

Hi jack its y/n. I had to go into work early and it will be late before I get back home. And that means that you have to take Mason and Memphis to the new water park. Because we promised them. Ok love you bye.

I got up and walk into mason's room. He's sitting at his table coloring and sucking his thumb. "Hey mason you know the rules ." I say he quickly takes his thumb out of his mouth and spins around to look at me. " no sucking my thumb because i won't get my piece of candy at lunch. " he says. I nod my head."yep and that mean no candy for you today." I say getting out his swim shorts and his sunscreen. "What are you doing dad?" He asked. "We're going to the water park." I say handing him his swim short. He nods and smiles and goes to the bathroom. "And brush your teeth." I say walking out of his room over to Memphis's room. I walk in to see her standing and jumping in the crib with her blanket in her hand and pacifier in her mouth. "Whats up with daddy's baby." I say picking her up and setting her on her feet. She ran over to her potty and went and she flushed. She so smart for a two year old. But she hasn't said her first word yet witch worries me and y/n. I pick her up and put her in her swim suit. I sit her down on the floor she stands up and puts her hand out for her pacifier." Say dada. Daddy? Something?" I say hold her pacifier waving it in the air. She sit on the floor I see tears start in her eyes. " fine fine you win."I say giving her the pacifier. Y/n wants her off of it but she doesn't have to know. "Go find your brother." I say she nods and runs off. Then runs back in with mason bye her side both running into me. "Hey !whats up." I say regaining my balance. "Dad we saw lightning." Mason said getting his breath back. I turned my back to them to unpack the stuff I packed for the water park. "Guys calm down its just a rain storm." I say. Then a crack of thunder hits. "DADA!" I turn to face him."mason. you to calm down and talking like a baby won't help." I say looking at him. "Dad that wasn't me." I looked down at Memphis. "Baby what's my name?" I say looking into her eyes. She comes close to me and hugs my leg. "Dada." She says. Me and mason share a smile as we high five. I pull out my phone. I put on snap chat " what's my name." I say. "Dada! And dis mama!" She says holding a picture of y/n. I post it and send it to y/n with the caption. My baby girl just said her first words!!🍼🎀. "This is one of the best days ever." Mason says hugging his sister. "Sure is mason sure is" I say joining the hug.
-----------------🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎---------
Hope you In Joyed.

~T