Backstage

Y/N= Your Name (insert name)
F/N= Friend's Name (insert name)

Your POV

It was the week of the concert and I was so exited! I was to head out to pick up F/N in about an hour. I headed into the bathroom, running a brush through my hair an pulling out a makeup bag. I quickly do my makeup and grab a jacket, heading toward the door.

I ran down the several flights of stairs and out to my car, jumping in and starting it. As I pulled into my friend's driveway, they ran out and got in the car. I looked over to see that they were wearing the same Twenty Øne Piløts shirt as I was.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" They said as I pulled out of the driveway. I looked at the tickets for a location to see where I needed to go. Turns out, it was about a mile or two away.

Tyler's POV
Didn't see that coming, did you? >u>

As I walked around backstage, I thought about what happened that one day. I stopped to visit a friend at his apartment, and ended up helping some girl pick up some stuff she dropped.. Sigh. I can't get her out of my mind. She's just... Different.

I really hope it goes well tonight, I thought.

I shook my head as one of the directors came over.

"Be ready, you go on in 10 minutes." I nodded and sat on a bench as Josh walked into the room and sat next to me.

"You ready for this?" he asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah man! I was born ready!"

Your POV

As we pulled into the parking lot, I grabbed my phone and handed my friend a ticket. I shoved my phone in my pocket and grabbed F/N's hand and dragged them up to the entrance, as the concert started in 5 minutes.

As we came up to the entrance, I saw a bodyguard pull out some piece of paper, look at his buddy, and they both nodded simultaneously. I didn't understand or know what was on the paper, but I shrugged it off.

We ended up being escorted to this really nice seat right beside the stage. We waited about five minutes before they came out.

Tyler's POV

I sat with Josh, waiting just backstage. We had about two minutes until we went on when I received a visit from the guards. I asked Josh to leave and once he was gone, I turned to them.

"She's here," one of them said. I smiled and nodded.

"Let's go!" I yelled, calling Josh.

We ran out on stage and started, singing the Blurryface album. Once the show was over and everyone was dismissed, I sent them.

Your POV

My friend and I cheered as Josh and Tyler came on stage, performing the Blurryface album. We were there until 11:45, maybe later when it ended. As we turned to leave, I was stopped by the two guards that were at the gate.

"Please come with us, you are requested backstage."

I couldn't believe my ears. I turned to F/N and handed them my car keys.

"I'll text you when to pick me up, ok?" They nodded and smiled.

"Good luck."

I smiled, but it soon faded as I tried to look mature going backstage.

Am I going to meet Tyler and Josh? Or am I in trouble for something I did? Omg I could be arrested for something-

My thoughts were cut off as the guards made me sit on a bench. They told me to wait here. So, I waited.