Getting Personal (End)

This chapter will be a bit longer than the other chapters, so enjoy!

Y/N= Your name (insert name)

F/N= Friend's name (insert name)

Your POV

Tyler simply took me out to dinner and we got to know each other a bit. He took me to this very fancy restaurant and told me to order pretty much whatever I wanted. It was amazing.

"So, how are you liking this?" he asked me. He was pretty straight-forward.

"This is one of the best dinners I've ever had," I replied, smiling.

"How am I doing?" I looked at him, a puzzled look at first, then raised my eyebrows and smiled.

"I think you've been playing your cards right so far."

He looked at me with this devilish smile.

"That's provocative."

I grinned and rolled my eyes. I returned to my food.

Tyler's POV

I couldn't stop staring at her throughout dinner. I just hoped she wouldn't notice. But when she did, she gave me an awkward look an giggled.

"Why do you just keep staring at me?" she asked.

"Y-you're just.. So darn beautiful."

She blushed and looked back down at her food, shoveling a spoonful of mashed potatoes in her mouth.

Should I? No... Well... I don't know...

My thoughts were jumbled. I wanted to invite her over, but I didn't want it to be awkward or anything. I really just don't know.

Your POV

He told me that I was beautiful. It made me feel warm inside and my stomach had butterflies. Though I still couldn't believe it--

Tyler Joseph, lead singer of Twenty Øne Piløts, actually chose me to go out to dinner with him. Like, it could have been anyone, and yet it was me...

I wonder what he sees in me...

Tyler's POV

Dinner was about over and that's when I decided to ask her. It was around seven pm so we would have some time together.. I paid and went back over to her, grabbing her arm as she started toward the door. She turned around, a confused look on her face.

Sigh.

"Uh, Y/N?" I asked kind of nervously.

"Yeah?"

"Um, would you maybe.. Wanna go to my place for a while..?"

She was silent for a moment before she smiled.

"I'd like that."

Your POV

We walked out to his car. He opened and closed the door as I got in. I still was having trouble processing what had just happened, and what was going to happen. I was going to Tyler Joseph's house! I tried as best as I could to contain my excitement as we pulled out of the parking lot.

It took us maybe 20 minutes to get there, and his house was very nice. We got out of the car and he shut the door behind me. He led me up to the door and opened it, revealing a warm aroma. It was a beautiful house.

Tyler's POV

I could just feel that she was really excited. I opened the front door to my home and welcomed her in. She took a deep breath in and looked around, exhaling slowly. She smiled.

I took her jacket as she took her shoes off. I led her to the living room and showed her the couch as I went to get us some drinks. I returned with two champaign glasses and sat on the couch next to her.

We drank and laughed at stupid things all night. As I saw her smile, I realized how much I actually cared about her in that moment in time.

Your POV

This was one of the best nights of my life. Dinner with Tyler and drinks at his house. After another laugh, I got up and walked over to the window, looking out. Tyler slowly got up and followed me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and to my stomach.

Slowly, he reached down and set his lips on the side of my neck, kissing softly. I set my hands on his forearms and moaned softly at the kiss. He slowly stopped and moved up to my lips as I turned my head to him. He kissed me gently as he wrapped his arms all the way around my waist and pulled me closer.

The kiss grew more passionate, and he pulled away to turn me toward him. He kissed me again and slowly walked me toward the couch, pushing me on top of it and getting on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in.

He licked my bottom lip, asking politely for entrance. I was a bit shocked, but I let him in. I felt his tongue slip in between my lips and explore my mouth. He soon broke away for a breath and let me breathe as well. His lips were so soft.

He smiled and got off, letting me up. I sat up and sighed, looking up at him, smiling. He smiled back and lay behind me on the couch, making me lay down in front of him. He wrapped his arm around my waist again and kissed the side of my neck, giving me a hickey.

I set my hands atop his hands, my arms on his arms. I breathed in and out slowly, eventually drifting off into a safe, peaceful slumber.

The end! Hope you liked it! :D