Meeting the Singer

Y/N= Your Name (insert name)
F/N= Friend's Name (insert name)

Tyler's POV

As my guards came into the room, I stood and looked at them. They nodded and I walked around them and into the other room. I peeked through the door and saw her.

That one girl I had helped in her apartment complex. I shut the door before she saw me and I turned to the guards.

"You won't be necessary this time, but thank you."

Your POV

I waited for five minutes maybe before I looked to the door the guards exited through. I gasped as my eyes widened, and I couldn't breath for a second out of excitement.

Standing in the doorway was Tyler Joseph himself, lead singer of Twenty Øne Piløts. I calmed myself and took a deep breath. He smiled and walked over to me, holding out his hand.

"I bet you already know me," he said as I took his hand, nodding.

"Yeah.." He looked at me with happy eyes.

"And you are..?" I shook my head and let go of his hand.

"Sorry, I'm Y/N." Tyler nodded, clearing his throat.

"I, uh.. I've seen you around, before." My eyes grew a little wider.

"Y-you have?" He nodded slowly.

"I helped you pick up some stuff you dropped at your apartment, remember?" I looked at him and cocked my head.

"You.. Did...?" He sighed.

"I was in the skeleton hoodie." I gasped.

"How could I have been so stupid! The famous skeleton hoodie!" He nodded. I suddenly got very confused.

"Wait... What were you doing at my apartment complex?" I asked.

"I was visiting a friend and wore it so I wasn't recognized." I nodded.

"So, uh.. Why did you call me backstage?" Tyler looked down at his feet for a second before looking me in the eyes.

"I.. I thought we could get to know each other," he said quietly. I blushed.

I was shocked at this. The famous Tyler Joseph wanted to get to know me better. Best day of my life!

"Uh, y-yeah! Sure," I said excitedly at first, then calmed down. Tyler looked surprised.

"O-ok. Do you want to go somewhere," he said, "now that the concert is finished, I don't have anything to do."

I shrugged and nodded, "Why not?"

Time skip: The next day

Your POV

I waited patiently in my apartment for Tyler to pick me up the next day. It was late afternoon and he agreed to take me out to dinner. I had just finished the next chapter of my book when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and answered it.

"Hey, you ready?" Tyler asked as I opened the door. I looked around.

"Uh, yeah. Just let me grab my shoes."

I went and threw my shoes on as Tyler took a step inside.

"Nice place," he said casually. I looked up at him and stood up, turning my attention back to the room.

"Yeah, it's ok, I guess.."

Tyler walked over to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him. He looked into my eyes. I stared back.

"You're very beautiful," he said. I was a little shocked but just went with it as he smiled and pulled me toward the front door.