Chapter 3 - What Happened?

"Hello? Y/N? I hope your alright. I wanted to record something for you so you can hear my voice one last time. So here I go... I love you sweetheart, I always have, but you might have been wondering. Why have I been ignoring you, why have I been so ignorant around you. Well your about to find out when you grow up into a beautiful woman like your mother was. Um... *sniffs* I hope you can understand *sniffs* how much I love you... *sniffs* and I will see you in your afterlife. Bye baby, I mis-------------------" beeeeeeeeeep"

*Call has ended*

"Don't worry father, I'll clean up the mess you've created".....

Readers POV

*SMACK*

*gasp* "Wha- why you!" I punched the 1 billion pound guy in the gut. After he smacked me I wiped off the blood from the corner of my lip. "You. Little. Cu-!"The huge bully got cut of while
Natsu came running w/ a kick in the side of his head. "Never make an idiotic move like that!" He hissed.

Natsu's POV.

"Aww, you pretecting your little girl?" He said standing up w/ a dark aurora. "What's it to you, douche?" Y/N sternly said. "Now don't be so rude! You know we just bumped into eachother, right?" He said with a smirk on his face. "Now you act like it's not such a a big deal, huh? Well can please move out of the way because we're going, uh thataway!" I said matter-of-factly. The dude just came rushing to me and grabbed my face, to not only smash it on the ground but throw me in the fountain right next to us. "NATS-!"

"You big jerk, LET ME GO!"

"Now we shall see if she's capable to be pretected be you!" Our now enemy yelled. With that he pulled Y/N by her hair and threw her into a pole.

"Hmmm, I don't think that'll work!" She said with a huge evil smirk on her face. Wow she's scary. *what did happy do to you?*

"Wha-who are you?!" The huge guy looked terrified by her.

I would be to.

"I'm THE Y/N L/N, the most POWERFUL mage in my FAIRYTAIL GUILD!" She exclaimed, with that she grabbed a huge, what looked like to be, star.

"May all stars join together to from one that's more powerful and bright than half of our sun!" She chanted "STAR SOLAR BEAM TARGET THE ONE BEFORE ME!" she yelled.

*ZING!*

Like that our enemy turned into tiny stars and scattered everywhere. People were amazed at what powerful magic she has. Man I don't think even Laxus can stand a chance!

"Woops, might have been a little overborad!" She murmured and scratched the back of her head. She caught me staring at her.

Oh shit! Was I staring at her the whole time, I should get out of the fountain.

"HEY! YOU DIDN'T LET ME AT HIM!" I shouted. I just noticed that? Wow Natsu way to go!

"Hahhahaha," She started cracking up like crazy.

"What's so funny?!" I asked, "ohhhh...,"I looked down at my clothes that were damped and falling apart.

"Uh-oh!" I pulled up my pants and tied my scarf around them.