Chapter 5 - Who are you putting your money on?

*announcer voice activated*

"Start betting with your friends now people it's about to be a showdown!"

(Y/n)'s POV

"You ready to go down Titania?" I tried threatening her with glares that can maybe give Gildarts nightmares.

"Ha.. I was ever so born ready!" Erza got out her Fare Well Armor and got in fighting stance.

*here comes my bad fighting scene*

Erza's POV

As we threw swords, punches throw downs, and threatening glares I noticed (Y/n) holding back.

'Weird it's almost as if she's trying to taunt me by leaving openings for me to attack' I thought while (Y/n) was taking a breather.

(Y/n)'s POV

"My holy spirited light and celestial magic orb combine as one to eliminate my opponent in front of me!" I decided to chant my semi-powerful magic spell.

'It's not like she's stronger than me, let alone me beating Gildarts that one time.. I bet he let me, though.. I was a bit of a brat'

I started thinking about the past, I noticed Erza taking some damage, but nothing she can't fix.

I took out my celestial ninja stars that was engulfed in silver and gold dust.

Erza's POV

' She's going to get in close combat, nows a good time for my Japanese Cloth armor'

As I requipped into that armor she was already behind me and started kicking my back to the ground.

I got up with my one sword and charged at her.

Layed some scratches on her.

She's not taking any major effects, though. I'm almost thinking she's invulnerable.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Damn..*wipes blood off lip* you know when to stand your ground!"
I dunno why... but I started laughing like a psycho.

I earned stars from guild mates and Titania.
I felt like such a baka!

*gets out scythe*

"Enough prancing and dancing, let's land some real good hits!" I got pumped for some odd reason.

Erza and I started bashing at each other again. While we were doing this, I saw people putting in money and betting for who would win.

What made me blush, I don't know why, was when Natsu went to put money on my side and started cheering.

'Can't get off guard... we'll talk later Natsu.. don't worry!'

I focused on the battle that was going on for half an hour.

~TimeSkip Because I Suck At Battles~

Erza's Pov

'Woah, (Y/n's) magic energy has strangely increased, I should give this battle all my might then!'
I thought, as I got a slice on my cheek.

"Requip, Flight Armor!" I requipped in to my fastest armor.

"Get ready to be paralized!" (Y/n) shouted while getting out her lightning katana.