Telling them?

~End of the day

No one has talked about Topanga and Cory's relationship, it was usually us girls hanging out, then the boys by themselves.

But Topanga wasn't herself which made me and Maya quite anxious.
"I gotta go, I'll be back," Topang says excusing herself.
After she walks away, Maya and I start a conversation.

"Maya, we have to get them back together," I tell her.
"Why?" She asks.
"Because, if they don't, I probably wouldn't exist," I whisper, "There my parents remember."
"Then tell them that," Maya says.
"What?" I ask.
"Tell them that, maybe they'll realize what happened and then get back together, it's worth a shot," Maya tells me.
"But I can't do that, they won't believe me, we are the same age as them remember it will be weird for them thinking they are parents at age 14," I tell Maya.

She thinks it over, "Or they will realize that in order to keep a fabulous person like you around, they need to get back together."

"You think I'm fabulous?" I ask with a huge grin as I stare into the distance.
"Yeah I do, your my best friend, now let's go tell our only friends that they have a child," Maya says getting up.

I don't know if I can do this.

__
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!
I feel like I need to end it here for suspense reasons.
Anyways I'm extremely tired right now so I'm going to sleep.

I'm going to write some more of this book tomorrow morning, and update my other girl meets world Fanfiction as well.

Good day to you.