Kiss you-larry

⋄~⋄ Harry’s Point of View ⋄~⋄

  Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in, lie down with me, and hold me in your arms         

  “Haha!” Louis laugh chimed through my ears,echoing around the living rooms huge aroma.I smile,looking down at the older boy on my lap;So perfect I thought.My hand rested on his knee,rubbing up and down. His attention went to the movie that was playing.Though my graze never left him.I mesmorised ever perfect feature of his;The way his eyes crinkle when he laughs So beautiful,The way he sounds when he giggles So perfect, His glowing cerulean blue orbs So amazing,His perfect kissable lips So irresistible,Him.Louis Tomlinson,Mine.

  And your heart’s against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck I’m falling for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet and with a feeling I’ll forget, I’m in love now

   “Harry?” Louis asks,turning his head,so his full attention was focused on me.

  “Yeah,Lou?” I return a question.His body turns,so his knees were on either side of me and both our hands connecting.

  “Do……Do you love me?” I can see his blush forming through the dark already.I smiled at him and nodded eagerly.

   Kiss me like you wanna be loved you wanna be loved,you wanna be loved this feels like falling in love

  He clears his throat,”Um,h-how do I know?” He stutters,he eyes never leaving mine.I slowly flutter my eyelids close and lean in,attaching my lips against his.He feeling was no ordinary-but so realistic.Our bodies lay on the plush white sofa.My body straddling his,both hands on either side of him and my legs intertwined with his.

  I pull back,feeling a piece of me left behind.He sighs smiling,”I’m ready,” He claims.I felt myself brighten up,my smile increasing,til it hurt.

  “A-are you sure,Lou?It’s not that I don’t want to do it,trust me i do,I-I just don’t w-want to h-hur-” He cut off my blabbering by reconnecting his lips on mine.

  “I’m positive,Harry,” He bits his lower lip.I smile nodding,soon forgetting about the movie that was playing in the background.My close my eyes,leaning in,gently placing wet kissed from his perfectly structured jaw line,down his neck,and his collarbone.I bite my lip,playing with the hem of his plain maroon v-lined shirt.He nods apporvingly,and I carefully pulled it over his head and  carelessly threw it on the floor.I trail my eyes up and down his perfect structure.

  Falling in love we’re falling in love settle down with me and I’ll be your safety you’ll be my lady I was made to keep your body warm,but I’m cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

   I groan,feeling myself get attracted and harden up.I sigh as I feel his hand trail on my boxers,after he flipped us over,so he was on top of me.I remove his hand,and lock my eyes on his.

  “Today’s about you.Not me.” I state,kissing his lightly,brushing my tongue across his bottom lip,.

  He opens up granting access as out tongues battle for dominance.I took this as a chance to remove his fleece sweatpants and did.I carefully removed his boxers,taking his groin in my hands and pumping him.He pulls away from me and moans.Our position was differently.I was bobbing my head up and down,trying to take his whole length in me.His hand came in contact with my hair,and grabbed of fist full of it and directed my head up and down at the pace he wants.

  “Harry,” He moans.Hearing him moan my name was turning me on.I loe hearing him moan,because I know I’m the one giving him this pleasure.

  “Haz,I’m gonna c-cum,” He pants and squirts his white hot load in my mouth.I swallow it,letting the hot liquid down.

Oh no my heart’s against your chest, your lips pressed in my neck I’m falling for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet and with this feeling I’ll forget, I’m in love now

  “Haz,I’m ready,” He proclaims.He smile as he gets on his hands and knees,his bum sticking in the air.I position myself in front of him.

  “Tell me when it hurts,okay BooBear?I don’t want you hurt.That’s the last thing I want to do right now,” I say and he nods.I sigh placing my tip at his enterance.I take 1/5 of myself in him and hear him whimper lowly.

  “I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry,” I apologize a billion times

  “It’s okay just keep going,” He says his eyes glassy.

   Kiss me like you wanna be loved you wanna be loved you wanna be loved this feels like falling in love falling in love we’re falling in love

  I kept going in,almost sobbing at hearing Lou whimper.I sniffle and wipe away my tears because now i’m just hurting him.I hear him sigh in pleasure and smile when I hear him tell me to keep going.My pace increases and so do the sounds of our moans and groans and skin slapping.My pace maximisses full speed.

  “Harry,” Louis cried.

  I pant,grabbing his crotch and pumping him hard and fast.

  “Oh my God,” Louis moans.

 So kiss me like you wanna be loved you wanna be loved you wanna be loved this feels like falling in love falling in love we’re falling in love

   “Harry i’m close,” Lou says.

   ”Me too.Together in one….two…” I count down. 

   ”Three!” He screeches.

     We reached our climax together and lay next to each other panting heavily.

   ”I love you so much,” He states

   ”Me too,” I smile.I feel him getting into a deep slumber,so I decide to sing him to rest.

   Kiss me like you wanna be loved You wanna be loved You wanna be loved This feels like falling in love Falling in love We’re falling in love.”