Hickies-larry

Louis pinned Harry’s tall bad against the door of the locked dressing room. “What the fuck” left Louis’ mouth in a low growl as he nipped at Harry’s collarbones, his hands running up his shirt to reveal the tall boys long torso. “You are mine. Don’t give anyone but me hickies.” Louis’ hands grip Harry’s biceps, his teeth grazing down his chest, wet lips pressed down the valley between his pecks and all over his abs, tongue running through the Harry’s happy trail. “You think I wouldn’t mind?” “It wasn’t like that, Louis..” “The fuck it wasn’t! Let me show you who you belong to and who you can touch.” 

Louis’ mouth bites Harry’s collarbone again, sucking roughly and his hand is slipped inside his boxers, rubbing his hard cock, the precum soaking his hand. “Fuck, Louis..” Breathless moans leave Harry’s pink plump lips, his head rested back against the door, harry’s eyes squeezed shut as his hips buck upwards and his hands search for something to grab because holy fucking shit, Louis is so fucking good at this, shit shit. 

But Louis is teasing Harry, going slowly and chuckling when Harry’s body would beg for more by his hips bucking upwards and they have to go on stage in like 45 minutes, and Harry fucking refused to go out there without his release and his chest is now covered in sweat and hickies and Louis is grinding against his leg and “Fuck, Lou! I’m coming!” 

Harry’s  liquid shot into Louis’ hand, Harry’s groans getting a bit high pitched as his body shuddered into Louis’ hand, and when he was done, Louis took his hand out of the pants. licking up the white liquid. Harry slowly opens his eyes, breathing heavily. “Fuck, that felt good”

“And you better believe I am the only one who will ever make you feel that good. Now go bend over on that fucking couch so you are facing the fucking mirror so you can see who you belong to.”

Harry walked over to the couch, laying his chest on it while he faced the mirror. Through big green eyes, he watched as Louis stood behind him, unbuckling his belt, sliding it of the loops, and moving it up and slapping the ground with it, a smirk playing on his lips. Pulling his shirt off of himself, Louis stepped closer to Harry, inch by inch.

Harry felt himself throb as Louis’ bulge in his pants pressed against his ass, Louis’ hand resting on the cheek. 

“Oh, Harry..you feel how hard you are? Were you that hard for Michael?”

Harry gasped as the Louis’ hand flew up, smacking against Harry’s ass. Louis bent down, sliding his hand under the couch cushion, grabbing a bottle of lube. “I have been preparing for this all day.”

Rubbing against the bare skin once more, Louis’ hand slaps the skin againt, it turning pink. Cool fingers press against Harry’s hole, slowly moving their way in. Louis squirts a bit more lube onto his fingers, rubbing the hole and heavily coats the area. “Now, I am going to fuck you so fucking hard.”

Louis’ tip is at Harry’s entrance, rubbing it around, resulting breathy moans escape Harry. Louis thrusts his hip forward, pushing into Harry. “Fuck.” Louis leans his chest down, biting Harry’s back, sucking on the  skin. pulling it in his teeth while his hips pull out of Harry slowly, then slamming back into, the room filled with the sound of skin slapping. Harry’s gasped and moaned as Louis slowly wrapped his fingers around the base of his dick, pumping Harry.

Harry’s raspy groans became louder and louder and Louis’ thrust get more prominent and sharp as he pulls his face from Harrys’ hickey covered back, his hand spanking against Harrys’ ass.

“You gonna cum, Hazz? Let it out. Look in the mirror as you cum and see who is controlling you and fucking you and making you cum so fucking hard.”
Harry’s mouth gapes open, his body beginning to shudder again as he gasps loudly. “Lou, Lou, Lou! Ughhh..” 

Harry’s juices spray out, soaking part of the couch cushion. Louis’ groans loudly, pulling Harry’s ass towards his thrusts as Louis’ meets his high, a low growl leaving his lips. “Feel me cumming inside of you? Feel my cum inside of you?”

Harry moans as Louis pulls out of him, his body falling in shakes onto the couch. Louis’ pulls him into his arms, cuddling up next to him, pressing warm open mouthedkisses to the back of Harrys’ neck.

“Mine..you’re mine.”

Harry nods, lacing his fingers with Louis’, as Louis smiles and nuzzles his face into Harry’s hair.