"Huh?"

The boy that looks similar to Slenderman woke up. "Wh-Where am i? am i in the Slender mansion?" The boy said as he got up and trying walking but fell down in front of Slenderman. "huh? whoa! Sl-Slenderman?" The boy said. "yes you are in the slender mansion and yes i'm Slenderman!" Slenderman said as he help him up. "why did i fall?" He asked Slenderman. "cause you have been frozen for a long time now!" Slenderman said. "oh wow no wonder i can't seem to remember things quickly!" he said.

"Yes that's why but soon enough you will remember everything but for now you have to rest so have a goodnight sleep and see you in the morning!" Slenderman said as he walked out of the room the boy was in and closed the door.

Ayumi, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, EJ, Ben, and Jeff were all asleep in there own rooms. Jeff was one of the first to wake up, Jeff jumps cause the boy who looked like Slenderman was looking down at him. "H-Hi there? buddy what you doing watching me sleep?" Jeff said. "You have beautiful eyes!" The boy said. "Did you just say my eyes are beautiful?!" Jeff asked. "yes cause they are beautiful just like you! your beautiful!" The boy said putting his hand behind Jeff's head and leaning closer to him. "What's your name?" Jeff asked. "My name...i can barely remember but i think it's Sl-Slenderson?" The boy said. "Wait Slenderson!!" Jeff said. "yeah yes that's is my name i just remembered that! why? did you just yell out my name?" Slenderson asked. "um...cause in Slenderman's room or whatever it is he was a picture of a boy that looks exactly like you but but i'm pretty sure something happened to him!" Jeff said whispering. "Well probably i am his son who knows? i can't even remember what happened to me!" Slenderson said whispering also. "Oh yeah my name Jeff i mean is Jeff!" Jeff said. "Nice name Jeff!" Slenderson said.

They both stay in awkward silence until Slenderson just decided to kiss Jeff. "What the-mm!" Jeff said as Slenderson was kissing him but for some strange reason Jeff kisses Slenderson back.

Ayumi wakes up and screams falling off the bed. "Ahh! ow!! Where am i? this isn't my roo- oh shit this is Ben's room!" Ayumi said as she got up. Ayumi stays quiet and realizes that she is just in a shirt. "Did me and Ben just!" Ayumi said in her head but ended up fainting. Ben hears a thud and wakes up and gets up to see Ayumi fainted on the floor. "Ayumi wake up!" Ben said as he trys to wake her up. "We made out!!" Ayumi said as she wakes up and covers her mouth cause she see Ben is awake. she than starts nervously laughing. "I know we did! now gets up!" Ben said. "oh right!" Ayumi said as she gets up. "Ok i'm still kinda tired so i'm going back to sleep!" Ayumi said as she lays back down on Ben's bed.
Ben changes his clothes, Kisses Ayumi on the forehead and walks out of his room closes the door behind him and walks to the others in the kitchen. Ben see Toby and EJ Laughing and Hoodie and Masky talking. "What's so funny guys?!" Ben asked as he was walking up to Toby and EJ. "Did hahaha you have fun last night with Ayumi!?" Toby said laughing. "Dumbass!" EJ said as he hits Toby in the back of his head. "Ow! what was that for!?" Toby said. "Cause hahaha that his business not ours hahaha!!" EJ said laughing. "What are you guys talking about?!" Ben said. "Dude you got laid that's what there talking about!" Masky said. "oh... Toby!! why did you ask me that question!!?" Ben said as he was blushing of embarrassment. "Aw! is the little elf embarrassed!" Toby said laughing. "Hey guys the little elf seems like he's embarrassed!" EJ said laughing. "Shut up!!" Ben yelled.

Ben slaps Toby. "Hahahaha! sorry dude!" Toby said as he starts to eat his waffles.