"Masky is Jealous!!" "Am not!!"

"Say it Masky that your-" Jeff said. "Jealous!!" Toby, EJ and Hoodie said. "i'm not jealous!! i'm not jealous! i'm not jealous! i'm not jealous! i'm jealous!! i totally jealous!!" Masky said as he ran up to his room. "Masky we were just playing with you!!" Toby said. "great!" Jeff said.

"Ben!!" Ayumi said as she pushed him away. "What?" Ben said. she looked down blushing. "Sorry i haven't really been..."Ayumi said. "Kissed before?" Ben said. "Yeah i haven't really been kissed before!" Ayumi said. "Oh wow, i wonder why? cause i mean your beautiful your hair is so cool and wonderful, your full of joy, and your eyes, your eyes are just like sapphires!" Ben said. "Thanks Ben!" Ayumi said as she hugged him. "um..ok..!" Ben said as he hugged back. "Aww how cute! the little elf has got himself a girlfriend!" Masky said as he walk walking up to them.

"What do you want Masky?" Ben said. "i want, i wanted to do this!" Masky said as he kissed Ayumi. "Mmm-Masky!! Stop!!" Ayumi said as she pushed Masky away and ran inside to EJ and hugged him. "um...What's wrong Ayumi?" EJ asked as he looked at her. "Oh EJ i don't even know who to like anymore!!" Ayumi said as she began to cry on his shoulder. "Oh Ayumi it's alright!" EJ said as he wipes her tears away. "EJ?" "Yes Ayumi!" "Can you be my Onii-chan?" Ayumi said as she looked at him sad. "Onii-Chan?" He said. "it's means big brother in Japanese!" Ayumi said. "oh in that case sure why not i treat you like a little sister!" EJ said.

"Thanks a lot Masky!" Ben said as he ran back inside to find Ayumi. "Ayumi? i need to talk to you!!" Ben said. "About?, oh right ok! i'll be back Onii-chan!" Ayumi said as Ben took her close to his room "i wanted to apologize!" "for?" "for..um kissing you and than saying those nice things to you cause i'm guessing you like Masky more?" "Are you kidding me i like you Ben not Masky!" Ayumi said as she hugged Ben tightly. "oh...ok..!" Ben said as he hugged her back. "oh yeah um...Ayumi what were you and EJ talking about?" "Oh that he is my Onii-chan!" "Oh ok!" "well see ya later Ben!" Ayumi said as she kissed him on his cheek and walked away.

Ben faints. "He died!" Jeff said laughing. Ayumi see him faint and giggles. "Toby!!" Ayumi said as she was walking to where Toby was. "Yes!? what do you want?" Toby said as he looked at her. "Wait a second Toby! Onii-chan!!" "what's wrong now Imouto-san?" EJ said as he walked up to her. "is it ok if Toby is my other Onii-chan too!" "surre...you can..i'm pretty sure...i won't mind at all beinging Toby brother!" EJ said. "ok great! see ya!! no fighting please!" Ayumi said as she looked at them with a sad face. "Of course we won't Ayumi for you we won't!" Toby said with a smile. "ok good see ya!!" Ayumi said as she was walking to Ben.

"hmm let's see EJ & Toby are my Onii-chan and Ben is my sen-mm?" Ayumi said as she heard Ben and Masky talking. "Well Ayumi is very nice and friendly Masky i can't she is my love i can't lose her!" "What if i told you that Slenderman said she is causing too much problems and in order to help us feel better he wants to kick her out of the house!" "That's not true Masky!! He never-" Ben said as he saw Ayumi as crying and started to run outside. "Wait no Ayumi!!" Ben said as he started to follow her. "Ayumi!!" EJ & Toby said as they ran after her as well. "Dumbass! Hey Wait up guys!!" Jeff said as he ran after them with Hoodie.

Ayumi ran and ran until she got stabbed in the stomach she wanted to yell but all that came out was blood, she fell down. "Ayumi!!" Ben yelled as he ran to her trying to help her. "What's your deal man!!" Toby said as he punched Masky. EJ, Hoodie, & Jeff ran to Ayumi. "Did he do that to her?!" Jeff asked. "I guess he did sense he was the first one to be here with her!" EJ said as he helped Ayumi. "Be-Ben ar-are yo-you cr-crying!?" Hoodie said as he sat down next to Ben and EJ. "Ben?..." "yes Ayumi?" "i am going to die?" "Oh Ayumi just stay with me please don't close your eyes please!" Ben said as a tear went down his cheek and on to her cheek. "this is all your fault Masky!!" Ben said as he got up and tried to attack him but Slenderman grabbed Ben and told Jeff, EJ and Toby to hold back Ben as he dealed with Ayumi. "What have you guys done? Poor Ayumi!" Slenderman said as he grabbed Ayumi gently with his hands and hugged her. "Wait what's this?" Slenderman said as he grabbed this bottle from her pocket with one of his tentacles and read what it said on it, it said "drink or pour on to cut or stab and it will heal." Slenderman read so then he opened the bottle with one of his other tentacles and poured on her stab.

nothing happened but Slenderman took her back to his mansion and along with Ben who fell asleep, Toby who got tired as he was walking an falls down, Hoodie, EJ, Jeff, and Masky. Slenderman put all of them on their beds and put Ayumi in his room for now to see what happens if she wakes up than he can get a room for her and if she doesn't wake up he won't.