Next one: Chapter One

"You dont fucking get it do ya?" I said as he drunk his coffee.
"Man I do, Yo you need to chill. I aint even cheating on you Bahja. Why would I?
Like it matters to you.
You don't love me, care for me.
You ain't here for me bahj." I really can't believe him right now.
"What are you talking about? I been here don't gotta prove it to you." I said as I stood up from the table.
"Man sit down and chill, I love you."
"Whatever Quin. You say that you love me, but still playing games."
"You ain't going no where though baby."
He's saying this, because he got me trapped. I can't keep doing this.
"Cause you know Ima stay!"
"I know."
He's like my drug. He got my heart. I wanna leave, but i just can't get enough.
"Listen. I don't understand you with this cheating. I know you do it. But I catch you cheating everytime. I stick around, I hold you down, cause i'm strong. This the LAST time De'Quin. You cant treat me right, then i'm gone. You can't treat me right then, i'm on." By now i was crying.
He wiped my tears awaw and just hugged me.
He knew I was right.
That's exactly why he didn't say anything back. I'm just tired of him cheating. I come back to him anyways. I don't know. For real this time, if he messes up. Ill be on to the "Next One"
After that I just, went upstairs to my room.
"Babe!" he called me but I just ignored him, and locked the door.
He just, I don't know. Unfaithful to me.
5 minutes later I recieved, a text message from someone.

De'quin❤: Babe. Plz open tha door. Look im sorry. Open the door plz.

The thing is. I don't wanna open the door. See, De'Quin is abusive, and he has anger issues. That's another reason why i'm still confused, why I come back, to him.
I haven't told anyone about him being abusive.
He told me if I ever tell someone then, he will do some stuff to me.
I don't know if he loves me.
And i'm not like them other girls, who says, it's their fault, and says "oh no. He's just doing this because he loves me, sometimes i get in the way." I know i'm not doing anything wrong. I have no idea why he wants to put his hands on me. He says he loves me, and says he hates me. Which one is it? I know most definitely that he doesn't love me. If he so called "LOVE ME" then why does he cheat? Why does he hit on me?
Sometimes it becomes to much. Im 18 yet still a virgin. I am not! Giving it up to him.

De'Quin❤: Babe. Im gonna ask you again, nicely. Open the door. I aint mean wat i said. I had a couple of beers and im high. Im still a littled buzzed and high but im calm. Come on babe. Bahja. Dont do this.

It's a set up! He's drunk. And high! No. I am not opening that door, for him. I was thinking to myself until he broke down the door, I was scared. I already know what he's about to do. Only one thing, two words, one meaning, much pain; Hit me.

"Girl! Didn't i tell ya to open the door!"
I seen it in his eyes, he was still high and, drunk.
"Yeah. I just want to be alone so can you leave?" I tried my best to sound as calm, as I could.
"Man whatever bruh! i aint doing nothing! I aint going no where. You aint going no where either girl! Now come here and give me a kiss!"
Thats exactly when the fear really kicked in. I seen the look of lust in his eyes. I was scared out of my mind. I am not giving it to him.
He launched at me and I, scooted backwards towards the headboard. Which is worst because, I was now trapped. He shut the door. Now it was me, and him. I just sighed, because he can over power me. Im gonna fight back. Dont forget he is a man.

"Take off your clothes bahja."

"No Quin. Why are you doing this? You know im a virgin Quin."

"No shut up! You can do it the hard way, or the easy way, which one?"

Dang. Bye, bye virginity. I was soon cut off, by him jumping on top of me. I tried to fight back. Once again, he is a man.
He raped me. Afterwards he beat me. I had two swollen eyes. A busted lip, swollen face. I was bruised, everything hurts. My face had a big bruise on it. My area hurts, and I had blood oozing from it. The pain hurts so bad. He left. I was happy about that, I felt dirty. I don't feel like myself. The pain is so excruciating right now. I got up and took a long, hot shower. It hurts so bad, when i washed up. 20 minutes i was done. I just layed on my bed and cried, until i couldn't take it anymore. I can't even take no more, all I need is loyalty to feel secure. He dont seem to get it. He always think i'm tripping, but he just never listen. But he ain't gone feel this when im gone, i know i gotta leave. He making it seem like it wasn't what it seemed, He was to blind to see. Now i'm on to the "next one"
I called up my three best friends/sisters, Zonnique, Breaunna, Miyanda.
I guess this is the right time to tell them. I called up Bre first since she's the oldest. Miyanda is the youngest and Zonnique is behind Bre, while i'm infront if Miyanda.
So basically, Bre is 21, Niq is 20, im 18, and Mimi(Miyanda's Nick name) is 17.