Next One: chapter 2

{Miyanda(me) in multimedia}

~Miyanda~
I been like this for a while now.
Trust me! I've tried to get up, move, even open my eyes.
I just can't.
But suddenly this white light came into view, And I was MOVING! I was moving towards the white light.
I came to it and stepped in, I walked around. It was beautiful, sorta how you wouls picture heaven but.. Better.
This is how i knew it was heaven. I seen this big angel come into view, it was amazing. The wings were beautiful the angel was beautiful. I was in awe just looking until she spoke.
"Hi Miyanda. Dont be spooked your not dead."
"If im not dead, then why am i in heaven?"
I asked nervously.
"Follow me"
She commanded nicely i followed her of course me being curious. This place is amazing i seen a whole lot of angels, gold, happiness, its hard to explain. Thats how beautiful it was.
We soon came to the big palace, bigger than the other palaces that i asume were homes. I walked in to see two people sitting on a throne. Everyone seemed nice. When i walked inside the bigger palace, people were praying and praise dancing and worshipping the two people in the thrones. But i noticed something, one of the people or spiritual person had one hole in each foot, and hand. Scars on the back and stomach, and scars on the forehead.... Is that Jesus christ? He is beautiful even with the scars, and so is god. God and jesus are the same people i know but you know jesus has a father which is god. You guys know what i mean. I got closer and closer, he smiled at me. I just i dont know, something came over me and i just bent down on my knees kissing his beautiful feet and started crying. I felt loved, humble, free. Im glad what he has done for me. Finally he said.
"Be still my child, for you are not deceased."
"Jesus christ. You are the holy one, but why am i here? I apoligize for questioning you."
" its ok my child."
He smiled. Man how old is he? He look very young. He must be like 2817682863 or something. His dad is beautiful to.
"My child, I have read your thoughts, and i have all your answers on why you are here today. I will give you another chance to wake back up. For thou shall not disobey the heavenly father. You must tell the people of the hospital that i am real, i am the heavenly father, and more. You are my worker, please do not let me down. You are very special my daughter. I also need you to help thou friend Bahja. She has been through alot. And watch out for satan my child. Please dont let him get to you, thou shall ask me to forgive all the sins. I love you. If you need anyone call on me. Remember i am always here for you. No matter the situations. And im reading your mind now. I do forgive you for all of your sins. Please, do right. Being faithful is the key. I love you."
He and his dad stood from the throne and gave me a hug. It was the best thing ever. I am most definitely going to follow his orders and give my life to him. I have so much love for him as i did before. I hugged back with tears in my eyes. He shedded a few to. Then he told me good bye then i woke up in a hospital room. I feel renewed.
"Miyanda! Your up?!"
Bre exclaimed, with niq and bahja behind her coming towards me.
"I'm fine. Do you guys believe in jesus christ?"
"Yeah why?"
They said in unison.
"Give him your all. Know that he is real and he does creates miracles. I just met him. He js wonderful pray to him. Please. You wont regret a thing."
Bre niq and bahj busted out crying and started praying. My mission is complete. I see jesus in a spiritual form smile and i heard him say well done my child in my head.
Man that's awesome. I finished telling my doctors,nursed and even patients about jesus christ, he even made miracles happen. I know i've done my all.

~Bahja~
We all just came from the hospital. Miyanda has to stay in there for 3 or less or more weeks or days, i forgot. Anyways, i got to my house and i walked in. I went inside the kitchen and grabbed me some food to eat. Once i sat down and got comfortable i sat down on the couch and my phone started ringing. The thing is i left it in the kitchen!
I picked up the phone and it was bre. What this nigga waaaannnt?
"Hello?"
"Hey, bahja can I come over with nique?"
"Uhhh, yeah come over, you guys can have dinner with me."
"Okay thanks be there in 10."
She hung up before i could say anything else.
I got up took a shower, brush my teeth and yall know the rest! I went downstairs and whipped up some baked chicken, barbeque meatballs, macaroni, potatoe salad, and dessert for dinner. They got here before i could finish. I just told them to sit down and stuff and watch tv or....they can come in here and help a nigga.
But I noticed when i came in the house it felt weird oh well.
1 hour later i got done with the food and went sat down ate and conversated.
"So guys, how do you feel about mimi still in the hospital. Baby girl look depressed."
Bre said while stuffing her face poor child need to loosen up on the food and slow down.
"I mean, I feel sad about it but i dont want to talk about it. Thats my baby sister yall talking about."
After nique finished her sentence i felt like i heard something going on upstairs.
"Yall, shhh you hear that?."
"hear what?"
"Bre shut up and listen to it dang, now bahja do you think we should all go up there?"
Nique whispered.
"Uhh yeah."
To be honest?. Im a bit scared. We walked up the stairs silently and followed the muffled noise in my room.
I turned the door knob slowly only to be hit with something in the face. Wow. I fell back and my vision was blurred i heard alot of things breaking so i got up and wiped my face.
I looked to see nique and bre getting tied up but they were knocked out!
"Aye!"
I turned around only to be knocked out again. Wow only lord knows him self what's about to happen.
~~~~~