Next One: Chapter 3

Bahja

"Somebody come get her, she dancin like a stripper. Somebody co-"

I shut off Miyanda's alarm on her phone, and woke her up.

"Mami, get up come on. We got 2 hours until we leave."

  "Hmmm?"

I bit on her neck, only so she could wake up.

"Bahja chill!"

She screamed and laughed.

"Come on get dressed we already took showers mami."

"Im just finna wear this. I'm hungry, do you smell food?"

I thought for a little and sniffed the air. It smelt like, Mac and cheese, corn bread, fried chicken, greens, mash potatoes... Oh snap!

"Go!!!".
Me and Miyanda said at the same time. We rushed downstairs to the kitchen.
I got my plate and put it in the microwave first.

"Ha! I get to warm mine up first."

I stuck my tongue out at her. She gave me the finger and laughed. 2 minutes later we were on the couch laughing at Martin. Bre and Nique walked downstairs and joined us on the couch. I guess they already ate.

"Thanks bre and nique. We really needed this food man."
  "Yeah. This banging."

I agreed.

"Aww thanks. But you guys know that we are leaving in 2 hours right?"
Miyanda said with a stuffed mouth.

"Yeah, we know!"
Bre,nique and I said in unison.
We all watched tv and played around until it was time to go.
I cant freaking believe im leaving my city and my house for my own safety. I just wanna know why he have to be so crazy. Miyanda and Santo hugged for a long time and we boarded in the limousine he came in. I was sitting beside Santo and he is pretty fine. I mean like he's a nice Carmel color, big chocolate brown eyes, baby curls, pearly white teeth, and very fit. That nigga is beautiful.
"Hey beautiful, my name is Santo, What's yours?"

"Bahja, nice meeting you Santo. Thanks for this."

   "Nah baby, you shouldn't be thanking me. You should be thanking her!"

He pointed to a stressed looking Miyanda. Man, this must be alot on her. When we get to rico, I'm going to give her the best day ever. And I mean it. She's putting her self in danger for me. And so is Bre and Nique..... Miyanda was right, I do have people who love me. 28 minutes later we were boarding on a private jet. We said our hello' and Hey's to August and we took off. Santo decided to come with us just incase. I was sitting beside Miyanda and I decided to talk to her. She looked stressed, she haven't talked to me every since we were boarding the limo. I tapped her shoulder and she looked up.

"Yes bahja?"

Her voice, sweet, calm, but serious. Chills sent down my spine causing me to shake a little.
I pulled her into a big hug and she just cried, I've never seen or heard her cry. NEVER. It's my turn to hold her. Before we even found out about each others feelings she always holds me. This is my chance, I don't have no idea what so ever on why she is crying. All I know is that she's crying. It sounds so cute... Lemme stop.
"Hey, Why are you crying?"

She lifted herself off of me and wiped her face.

"Umm no my.. Umm eyes were sweating. Its kind if hot."

This bitch lying to bee.
You could tell it in her face that she's sad, with lots of hints of anger. I don't even think she was crying just because she's sad. There were rooms on the plane only 2 though. I took her to one and shut the door and locked it.