Chapter Six ~ The Barbecue.

Exactly two weeks later from their trip to Thorpe Park, all four boys along with Shannon and Chloe were in James' car on the way to Chloe's home of Brighton for a family barbecue involving both Shannon's family and Chloe's. 

They finally arrived at Chloe's childhood home where they got out and began their very short walk to the front door. 

"I thought you were from London?" Connor asked as Chloe opened the front door. 

"I am, I moved to Brighton when I was two." Chloe replied. 

"Gloucester for the win!" Shannon spoke from behind her, fist bumping the air as they stepped through the front door. 

Brad smiled awkwardly as he laced his fingers with Shannon while James did they same with Chloe as they led them out into the back yard where everyone was talking, laughing and joking. 

"SHANN!" Nathan, Shannon's twenty year old older brother shouted from where he stood next to his band mate Thomas Parker before he jogged over to Shannon, wrapping her in a tight hug. 

"Nath!" Shannon replied as they pulled away. "Meet Brad, my boyfriend. Brad this is Nathan my older brother."

"Nice to meet the boy who stole my sister's heart." Nathan smiled, outstretching his hand.

"You too." Brad replied, shaking his hand awkwardly. 

Shannon excused her and Brad before she laced her hand with his once more as she led him around, introducing Brad to all her family members that were present. Shannon introduced Brad to Karen (Her mother), Harry (Her father), Jessica (Her younger sister) and to the rest of The Wanted. 

"Hey Shann, can I borrow Brad for a sec?" Nathan asked as he walked over to them, making Brad pull an extremely worried expression.

"Listen mate, Shann's my little sister and my everything. I love her to pieces and if you dare hurt her or make her the tiniest bit upset, not only me but the rest of the boys will hurt you. Is that clear?" Nathan asked, in a strict tone. 

Brad glanced over to Shannon who was currently laughing with Finn Harries, one of Chloe's brother best friend before replying;

"It'll hurt me more if I ever did hurt her, mate. I'd die just to keep her safe, she means so much to me and I'll kill me to know I've hurt her. I love her and will never let anything or anyone hurt her. She's too precious and beautiful to let go so I promise I'll keep her forever and out of harms way. She's my world and I don't know what I'd do without her."

Nathan smiled before bringing him in for a tight brotherly hug. "I trust you, mate. She loves you so don't blow it; she deserves you, bro." 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the back garden Chloe was dragging James around her family member, introducing him to each and every one of them. After she introduced James to Amanda (Her mother), Nick (Her Father), Poppy (Her sister) and to her older brother Alfie's Youtube friends. 

"Where's Alf?" Chloe asked Marcus Butler before the familiar voice of her nineteen year old older brother appeared from behind her. 

"CHLOE!" He yelled as she turned around and ran straight into his outstretched arms for a hug. 

"Alf! Meet James, my boyfriend. James this is Alfie my brother!" Chloe introduced them once she pulled out of the hug. 

"Nice to finally meet the boy that swept my sister off her feet." Alfie greeted, pulling him in for a 'bro hug'. 

"You too, mate." James replied, fear clearly evident in his voice. 

"Uh, Chlo can I talk to James alone?" Alfie asked. 

"Uhh, sure..." Chloe replied, walking off to try and find Shannon. 

"Listen, Chloe is my baby sister and if you hurt her, not only me but the rest of the Youtubers will hurt you. She's my everything and if you even make her the tiny bit upset you'll be dead. Clear?" Alfie asked in a strict and serious tone.

James looked over to Chloe who was sitting on the grass with Shannon drinking what they kept saying was 'Mexican Lime Sparkling Fruit Crush' in every sentence while making fun of a bird that was perched on the top of the next door neighbours house, squawking like it was being strangled. 

"Crystal, but I'd never hurt her she means to much to me, mate. I'd do anything to keep her safe from harm. I'd die just so she would live on in safety. She means the world to me and It'll kill me to know that I was the one to hurt her. I love her and promise to keep anything that'll cause her harm away from her as I don't know what I'll do without her." James replied in a confident tone. 

Alfie smiled before nodding and enveloping James in another 'bro hug' before pulling away and saying; 

"I trust you, she's in safe hands. You're what she deserves."