Cant stop loving you

chapter 2

DId he really remember my face after just one bump in the hall? im sure he couldn't be talking to me. do i turn around if i do what do i even say? why am i getting so shooken up by just this one boy, i mean boys have talked to me before but it was just something about andre. 

me; uh oh yeah just checking out my nails.

did i really just say the foolishness nice now he going to think im some prissy bitch. I'm not at all but that was all i manged to say. ugh! just keep my mouth shut thats all. why am i beating myself over this he just a regular guy a sexy ass chris brown look alike regular guy mmm god! what am i thinking. i began to take out my notebook because on the first day reglar teachers just talked but this is AP chem and i know this teachers rep we will have a assignment. 

andre: did you hear me baby girl?

what did he just call me?

andre: i called you baby girl

me: omg did i really just say that aloud.. and what did you ask me ?

andre: just chill ma, i have this affect on girls and i asked what yo name is.

me: what is my name is the corect question and im Lyan Anderson 

andre: oh shit did you just correct me and you dat rich preppy dancer bit- i mean girl who daddy dat big time record deal nigga.

me: excuse me !

andre: why you getting mad ma .. go head get mad 

me: look i dont know who the fuck you think your talking to ! but you dont know me or nothing about me so do not come in here telling me false bullshit about myself and learn how to speak proper english before approaching someone how the fuck did you end up in a AP class anyways! you need to get another seat cause i wont be sitting next your ignorant ass any longer !

mr.penell: excuse mr.anderson is there a problem already on the first day would you like to go to the office and already fail my class.

oh shit! i didnt realize i created such a scene. but i was livivd at the nerve of this asshole. the thing i hate the most was people assuming they knew me before actually taking the oppertunity to talk to me . for him to come up and talk like he knew my entire life pissed me off! i dont care how cute you are you dont fucking disrescpect me and he almost called me a bitch like i didnt hear it slipped and got me in trouble this fuck nigga had to get out of my face. i was real quit but if anyone were to step to me i know how to fight back.it was the first day and already something happened maybe this year would truely be different because ive never had drama like this. Iet out a loud sigh ad look around to see everyone staring at me in shock and andre with this unreadable cold look on his face. i didnt give a fuck the feeling mutual now.

me: no there is no problem but i will like to request a seat change.

mr.penell: request denied now anymore commentary and you know where to go.

with that he continued on giving the instructions to the rpoject he was assigning. What a fucking asshole! i hated this class already. i didnt once turned my head to look at andre because i didnt care enough what he felt but i hate the glares that came our direction. i couldnt wait for the bell to ring. after a few mintues mr.penell told the class to pack up and be prepared to leave. carter turned around and gave me a look like wtf happen i shrugged and rolled my eyse.after 5 mins the bell rang and i waited to be the last one out the class just to aviod the pushing and shoving.

??: LOOK HOE YOU TALK TO MY MAN LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN ll FUCK YOU UP MYSELF.

what the hell this year already started out crappy. neveah the prettiest girl in school also andre main fuck buddy had beef with me . i wasnt intimidated at all more amazed at how quickly she was to jump down my thoart. 

me: K when your done., I  have class to go to i suggest you do the same

carter: TRICK SHE SAID GET GONE FUCK YOU STILL HERE FOR !

neveah: faggot who was talking to you 

carter: nappy headeed hoe do you know me im cater mother fucking johnson i wont hesistate to beat ya ass on the first day PLAY WITH IT HOE PLEASE DO ! 

me: ahahaah carter lets go this was very entertaining thank you for your time .

neveah: whatever bitch watch your back.

we have 10 mins passing and this girl just waisted 5 mintues. i hate when people mess with my time. now i would have to hussle to my next classes thank god carter and i had all seven classes together so it wouldnt be bad if we were both late.

carter: well bitch 

me: what nigga?

carter: dont play me for no dummy headed hoe! what happen with you and mr.sexy!

me: so he came over there real chilled with the sauce game and then out of no where he almost called me a bitch 

carter: turn right .. AND NOO HE DIDNT !

me: yes then he was like oh you that prissy girl so i had to snapp on him

carter: well hoe if that was me i woulda agreed he too fine for words 

me: nah im not that thirsty 

carter: whateva trick! oh shit i forgot my baby lips in my locker oh naah girl i gottah go 

without me even getting to respond he left. i let out a sigh and with that i walked to class when i felt someone drag me .