Cant stop loving you

Chapter 5

After storming out of class i just went straight to the principals office. I didn't want security looking for me like AMW I'm not a criminal. I waited in the room patiently as she was in a meeting. I took out my phone to see carter blowing up my phone. 

Carter: what the hell just happen

Me: relax im in the office ready for my punishment... he deserved that and more.

carter: well be safe until i get some money to post bond MY BESTIE A FIGHTER YIOOO!!!!

me: carter goodbye

carter: *rick ross voice* THESE HATTAZ WONT HOLD YOU BACK!!!

i cracked a smile when i read that leave it to ratchet ass carter to make this moment funny . i waited for another 15 mintues when the principal finally came out and called me. she was a slender women mid age coco brown natural afro and very poised.

mrs.rolle: ms.anderson right this way please

by the tone of her voice you would think i was in here for lunch. i just swiftly walked in her office and was about to close the door behind me when he came in with me. ugh i just wanted to 75 hop on his face the way he disgusted me.

Andre: ugh just go in dawg 

i would have replied with a slick comment but mrs.rolle began to speak.

Mrs.Rolle: now i know you guys know this is the beginning of the school year and its not time for drama. im sure whatever maybe the reason behind the incident has to be good but i dont want to hear it at all. now lets make this short and simple Lyan this is the first time  youve been in here andre i wish i could say the same, but for your action i will have to punish you because its your first strike you both get dettention tonight for 30 mins.

andre: nah i can do that i got shi-

mrs.Rolle: dont finish that sentence or word cause i aint ya mama you not finna come in here and act a fool you wanna get hood well dea it is im from the bronx not miami i will show you hood.

andre: man. i got stuff i need to handle

mrs.Rolle well then thats too bad cause it will wait. ms.anderson  do you have any question?

me: yes ma'am just will our parents be contacted

mrs.rolle: since this is your first time i wont be a snitch but dont let this be a habbit.

me: no ma'am i wont thank you 

andre: man are we done cause class about to start

mrs.Rolle: now you care about class you funny boy but yes you may go

with that we left.i was astonished at her words and actions. i couldnt wait to tell carter that our principal was a thug who checked our school d boy. it almost made me die of laughter but i held my composure. i wasnt worried about the detention n anymore because my mother wouldnt be finiding out all i have to tell her is im stay with carter for tutoring and ill be missing dance practice sadly.i was headin out the office entrance when andre bumped into me with a disgusted look i returned the favor. then he left with neveah around his arm i wasnt jealous i was just angry that he tried to play me like i was throwing myself at him when he came on to me . i had 5 more mins to go to second period so i speed walked there. when in class i took my usual seat in the group with carter and kelsy.

carter: well how long they got you locked up for my hood bitch

me: 30 mins she let me off with detention and not calling my mama