Chapter 5 - Nobody's Business

The weeks after that I barely saw Chris, he was working, I was working and while I wasn’t working I was hooking up with Drake. We lived in a perfect world for each other, cuddles, kisses, hugs, passionate looks and an amazing sex. The only problem was I get back home not to Drake, but to Chris and him coming back home not to me, but to Nicki. Now don’t get me wrong, Nicki is a great girl and I really feel bad cheating on her, but it’s the only way me and Drake could get together.

I’m never gonna forget that night I came back home, after a long afternoon of loving Drake and then a whole night working at the restaurant, to Chris. He was standing at the door with flowers, rose petals everywhere and candles lighting the way. He had a whole speech prepared

Chris: Robyn Rihanna Fenty, I now I haven’t been the best boyfriend you could have, I know I hurt you and I regret that, I regret everyday that I didn’t kiss you or that I didn’t say how much I love you and it’s lot. I regret now saying how beautiful you looked everyday that passed on our relationship, because for me you always looked your best.

Rihanna: Chris I…

Chris: Shh, let me finish. As I haven’t been the best boyfriend, I wanted to be the best husband you could have. Will you marry me?

I was just shocked, my mouth dropped and after a few seconds I saw the Chris that I fell in love with, the sweet teenage boy that always helped me sneak out of my parents house so we could make out, I saw that he wanted to change and I really hoped he did, the next thing I know was me making my 7th mistake on this story

Rihanna: …… Yes!

He got up, because he was on his knees and put the huge diamond ring he bought for me on my finger. We then hugged and kissed and went upstairs. Back then I thought it was a good thing, but the next thing I did was the worst mistake I made in this entire story.

 I went back to Drake’s place, to find him waiting for me, when he saw me he smiled, I quickly hid the diamond ring in my pocket

Drake: Hey babe! Great news I broke up with Nicki

Rihanna: You what?

Drake: I didn’t think it was fair with her, she deserved better and plus now you can take the guilt off of you

Rihanna: Drake, we need to talk…

Drake: Ok… What is it?

Rihanna: I can’t see you anymore

Drake: What? Why not?

Rihanna: Because I’m marrying Chris and we are gonna have a great life together. And the new life I want to start has to be clean, no more cheating.

Drake: ………..

Rihanna: I’m really sorry

Drake: Didn’t you say you loved me? Was that a lie too?

Rihanna: No, I wasn’t lying. I still love you, but I want to see how things work out with Chris.

Drake: Chris? The guy who almost beat you to death? Chris? That Chris?

Rihanna: I’m sorry, Drake, it wouldn’t work anyway.

I left saying that I was sorry again and he just stand there, without knowing what to say, after I left tears started falling down, I did love him, I loved him a lot! But I knew I could never have a serious relationship with him with Chris on the watch. I sniffed and came back home to the life I was gonna have now, a life with Chris.