9. Plus 1 Invite

Kurt to the side or above. ( just imagine him with a more pointy nose, even if it looks bad cx )

"I'm so happy, cause I am finally home!" I sing, dancing around Joe with Chloë running after me.

Hulk stands his ground still on a leash, barking at Chloë as she passes him every time.

Joe laughs and holds my hands while we spin around in the middle of the streets, blocking people's paths.

"You've said that the past three days," Joe laughs and pulls me to her, to keep me in place.

I wrap my arms around her waist as she slings hers around my neck while we walk down the street on our way home.

To be honest I did shed a few tears when I got back home to my baby and best friend.

I really had no idea I would miss them this much in only 5 days, it's unbelievable.

As for all the things I have on my list I was cleaning in my room two days ago and found the recipe.

I got my dress yesterday, we also found out Joe's dress still fits her after all these years in the back of her closet.

John or Mr. Hall is back to normal, which means that what happened in Florida actually never happened.

CtM have posted their video and interview on their website too, but I haven't watched it yet.

Merle missed us while we were gone and she was actually waiting for us when we returned, she just had to take a cab to greet us.

James followed us back to New York too, he works here, but he's been in Miami with Benjamin for a little while.

I've got tons of work to do this week, it's a miracle I even have time for the wedding preparations.

And I actually have lots of what's on my list still left to do, all I have done is find the recipe and a dress. Everything else is still undone, which it also will be for a while due to work.

John's now become the same old slave worker and mister douchebag as he was the first week of my work, I'm just back to being Miss Blake.

"But girl, seriously; what is with you and the boss?" Joe asks and sits down on a bench in the park.

I dump down beside her and sling my arms over the back of it, one going around her shoulders to make sure she doesn't run.

She leans her head on my shoulder and pats Hulk who's on her lap, while he licks Chloë's nose. She barks at him, but he continues and after a little while she just goes along with it.

Cute.

"Nothing really and the "kiss"," I say and put air quotes kiss. "didn't happen. It was just one beside the lips that didn't mean anything. He just treated me better in Miami than he treats me here," I shrug.

Joe pouts up at me and picks up her phone, "CtM" shows up on her screen with bold letters.

"What's that?"

"I get notifications when CtM uploaded stuff on their website, this one says Mr. Hall," she says and clicks the link.

We stay at the bench while watching John's interview, Joe always commenting when his eyes drift off the camera or interviewer.

Which means he was looking at me, and oh how much Joe loves this.

She has a shipname for us, I can't even believe it.

Apparently I have lovers and haters, cause some of them have sent Joe mails with edits of John and I.

There's more photos of us out there than I knew about.