Chapter 4

I woke up and checked my phone; it was 9am, i was up earlier than expected. I headed to the shower the warm water washing over me.I got out and put my long brown hair into a turban with my towel and i put on my favourite pair of underwear. I then sat at my makeup table checking my phone  

'Cant wait for t'night!'  

From nadia, i couldnt wait either! I replied and then took out my foundation,concealer and mascara. I quickly put it on and got changed into sweats and my favourite hollister jumper. I then straightened my hair, i burnt my fingers more than once but it looked far better when i was done. 11am now. It was still a long time till the club so i sat on the kitchen island chairs and poured myself some cherrios whilst reading my text messages.

A Few Hours Later 

__________________

Harrys POV:

I arrived at Livia's House. I walked in to be greeted by a beautiful Livia in her sweats she still looked amazing. She grabbed her bag with her dress and makeuo and we got into the long Taxi with Carrie and Ben. They were both shooting eachother hateful glances. What was up? I sat beside Livia, My arm around her. She was talking to Carrie the whoke way to london. Me and ben made small talk, He wasn't my friend. And he wasn't mine.

Livia's POV:  

We got through the doors of me and harrys premier inn room. He swooped me up bridal style in his arms and sat me on the nearest bed. He leaned in, we kissed, his soft lips on mine it sent shivers down my spine. 'Right' He said with a wink. 'Im going to get changed okay?' I smiled 'Cant i watch?' I asked biting my lip. He winked at me pulling off his shirt 'Like what you see?' He said trying to flex. I giggled at him 'Oh yeahhhh!' I said laughing. He then took off his trackies so he was in his boxers, Damn, i couldnt deny that i hadn't thought of whats under neath. He put on a top and jeans. Nothing special, he still looked amazing. I got changed infront of him, to repay the favour. I could see he was liking what he saw. I put on my black dress. He made a whilstling sound 'Look at my lil' sexy thing' he said putting his hands around my waist. I looked into his soft green eyes he smirked at me 'dont be going for any other boys now Liv's' he smiled. Of course i wouldn't go for any other boys, none of them are as near as kind and handsome that harry is. 'I promise, what about you at girls' I said with a smile. He looked shocked 'Of course not! Liv's!' He said placing a kiss on my cheek then walking over to the mirror to fix his hair. I still had to put on my makeup so i sat facing the long mirror applying foundation, eyeliner and the lot. Harry kept joking around behind me, I could see everything that he was doing through the mirror, he was so funny i couldnt stop myself from laughing at times. When i had finished my makeup we left the room to go catch yet another taxi with Carrie and Ben. We hopped in harrys hand on my knee. We waited for Carrie and Ben. Nearly half an hour later they jumped in Carrie looking quite strucken, but i wasnt sure why she had that look on her face. We talked for a bit until we reached the venue. Oh my word. It was amazing. The doors had lit up with flashes of lights from inside and a long line of people outside, I could spot Nadia and Finn and i even saw Orla and David my friends from the summer outdoor adventure park last year. I guess they must've hooked up as davids arms were wrapped tightly around her small, skinny body. When we got out of the cab we sneaked ahead in with Nadia, Finn, Orla and David. With a few hateful glances and rolls of eyes of the people behind us we were off scott free.

Nadia's POV:

I was soo happy Livia had finally arrived! We had been talking forever before they came! I didnt know who the couple were who were with her though, The girl beside Livia was blonde, quite short compared to her partner who was tall, strong and looked like a thug. I looked up at Finn he smirked down at me 'Lovin' the dress babe' He whispered into my ear 'Do a twil' He clapped. I rolled my eyes, even though i loved my dress too! It was tribal print and was quite short but oh so pretty. I twirled around to fall back into Finns arms. He laughed kissing My forehead.